• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Give me a ride pls :)

Hi guys! My name is Vadim, i'm from Russia and my dream is Honda NSX =) Unfortunately, I have never even seen NSX and i will extremely appreciate if you give me a chance to sit in this car and ride a bit =) I'll arrive in Los Angeles on 6 september, 7 september also in LA, then will go to San Francisco for 3 weeks! So i have enough time to meet..

With hope :)

Vadim,

When does your flight arrive?
What hotel are you staying at in Los Angeles?
Are you traveling alone or with other people?

September 5th, 6th, 7th is a national holiday weekend here in the US.
Not many people work on Monday the 7th

We have a large NSX owner group in Los Angeles area
We may be able to show you an NSX and get you a ride along
Depends a lot on where your hotel is located, Los Angeles is a huge city

RedWings,

My flight arrives in 15:05, 6 September, from Moscow.
I'll stay at 4367 Berryman Avenue, Los Angeles, 90066.
I'm travelling with my friend, and we meet with my brother, he will come to LA from San Francisco by car.

So we have a car and can get anywhere for the meeting.

By the way! If u want some original stuff from Russia - let me know asap. I'll give it for someone who shows me my dream =))

I just pm you my personal info.

So call me when are free. Not only I will give you a ride but you can drive it too, that's if you have a driver license.

I have been very busy all weekend and have plans on Monday.
Has someone connected with Vadim?

Yes, Larry, you made my day for sure) your red NSX is so sexy))) Great condition for 20 years old car!

Thank you once again for this experience!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Now i enjoy USA - incredible feelings, great country!)

Headed to Mountain View

attachment.php

Attachments

• b25U0siO5oI.jpg
    b25U0siO5oI.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 229
  • f4b88-clip-217kb.jpg
    f4b88-clip-217kb.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 230
  • ySMvnrMTU3s.jpg
    ySMvnrMTU3s.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 51
  • huvu3zOmkbE.jpg
    huvu3zOmkbE.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Nice meeting you today Vadim. I hope I made ur day. Enjoy ur stay in the USA. Don't forget to eat at in and out burgers while ur here

Way to be kind and friendly!! :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

That's so awesome! How do you like the feeling of the car?

Sorry for my absence.

I like it very much even automatic) I think manual is more appropriate for this car and can give you much more sharpness in feelings. But i haven't tried manual so..)

I like the car's low height, u sit practically on the road :D

The most unusual feeling was about lightweight front of the car and it's very good respond. Though, the engine's sound, coming from the back was very unusual and very lovely :rolleyes:

Great car!

Last edited:
Yea man that's great you enjoyed it. I'm still waiting for mine to get back from the shop and its been like 2 months already! I got a chance to drive a Ferrari 360/f430 and that thing was a monster, especially the v8 engine right above your head.

Back