• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going back to bronze

I miss the look of red on bronze from my previous 96, so I decided to try it again.

My previous 96 on 18/18 bronze
attachment.php

My current 93 on 17/18 silver w/ polished lip
attachment.php

My current 93 on 17/18 bronze
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P6190371a.jpgP6020606a.jpgP6020621a.jpgP6100630a.jpg

Last edited:
How much is your drop?

I think I like the silver wheel with the polished lip the best. The bronze wheel are still very cool tho.

These wheels look great on your car!
Paul, glad you like them. I'm actually running 5mm spacers in the back to give it a little more aggressive look.

i need to know this also :smile:
1.25" front and back

I think I like the silver wheel with the polished lip the best. The bronze wheel are still very cool tho.
The silver set is custom made for nsx, very rare, and I like them too. Keeping them for now. The new bronze set looks more updated than my last bronze and better in person than in picture. I'm a fan of 5-spokes but this 9-spokes wheel is growing on me. I actually wanted the Advan RS in bronze but only available in gold.

pic_03%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Took some new pictures last week but wasn't sure to post them or not since so many beautiful nomination NSXes are out there.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PA020612a.jpgPA020620a.jpgPA020659a.jpgIMG_1912a.jpgIMG_1923a.jpg

Last edited:
What a sweet NSX .. you should get the 02+ emblems and black them out! :smile:

Hey Oscar, if I get the nsx-r wing then maybe I can try to compete with your red. :smile:

The new bronze set looks more updated than my last bronze and better in person than in picture. I'm a fan of 5-spokes but this 9-spokes wheel is growing on me. I actually wanted the Advan RS in bronze but only available in gold.

Wheels lookin good! If they aren't the Advan, what are they? Brand, size, offset?

Back