• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going price for Kyosho 1/18 model?

What's a good price for and source of the Kyosho 1/18 die cast NSX model?

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

The black and red ones are pretty common right now on Ebay. I wouldn't pay more than $35 + $7 S/H from a reputable seller.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I have 4 NXS models made by Kyosho...

- Pearl Ehite
- Black
- Red
- Yellow

The yellow one looks a bit different as it has side markers in a slightly different position. The box also says "Licensed by Acura". The others don't say that.

Are any of these collector pirces ?

Larry

Originally posted by Larry:

Are any of these collector pirces ?

They're only worth what you paid for them. Remember, they're only worth more if you sell them.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

valuation as'per acquistion...

I see Ebay, Yahoo Asia, and other sources of Revell & Kyosho 1:18 NSX diecast models. However, I can't come across any U.S. retailers who offer such.

Can anyone give a real-time/current valuation for the following models:

- Kyosho 1:18 NSX black/black w/ '94+ wheels in box (diecast: 10/10)...?
- Kyosho 1:18 NSX red/black w/ '94+ wheels in box (diecast: 10/10)...?
- Revell 1:18 NSX red/ivory w/ '91-'93 wheels in box (diecast: 10/10)...?

Thanks! :redface:

I have been thinking about selling my entire diecast NSX collection. I have every Kyosho/Revelle/Ebbro etc. ever made, including the rare white Type-R, Imola/Red/White Type S, etc. My entire collection is brand new in the box never opened. Hit me up on PM or email if anyone is interested. I've invested about ~$3000 total in my 10 years collecting them.

Nimbus said:
I have been thinking about selling my entire diecast NSX collection. I have every Kyosho/Revelle/Ebbro etc. ever made, including the rare white Type-R, Imola/Red/White Type S, etc. My entire collection is brand new in the box never opened. Hit me up on PM or email if anyone is interested. I've invested about ~$3000 total in my 10 years collecting them.

How much and what do you have?

A few years back exoticar.com had them advertised for ~25.00. I called to order a few. They refused to sell them to me because the ad was a misprint. I gave them my name and address. The next catalog they sent was still "misprinted" with the ~25.00 price. I called them up again and they agreed to sell me them for the ~25.00 each. They asked me how many I wanted. I replied, "Everyone you have in stock." I spent ~2k on them.

Back