• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Golf in Southern California?

it's great to hear that there are so many golfers out there. if any of you guys are in miami, i can get you on doral cheap monday-wednesday. ($27 w/cart for red, white, gold and silver courses, $67 for blue monster, double it the rest of the week). offer good for anyone who attempts to play quickly. if one doesn't labor over every shot, 120 doesn't take too much longer than 80(definitely under 4 hours).

That sounds like a great offer Vegas! The next time I'm there, I'll shoot you a message.
I play golf every chance I get (which is not often lately, since wedding plans occupy all of my free time lately). Is there any interest here in the SF Bay Area as well to create a group?
BTW, since so many of you here are from SoCal, I'll just ask here. I'm heading down there today, so I was wondering if any of you were having a NSX meet of some kind this weekend.

Thanks!
J.

[This message has been edited by Yawwn (edited 28 September 2002).]

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I think this will be a quiet weekend after a spate of several gatherings over the last 2-3 wks. We had a large gathering at the Proud Bird, Canyonball VI, the CalCoastal monthly mtg, and then the Acura Palos Verdes Concours event. Everyone's a lil tired out I think. =)

------------------
1993 NSX
Volk Racing GT-N
Anytime Racing Exhaust

Originally posted by Darkcyd:
Unfortunately, I don't think so. I think this will be a quiet weekend after a spate of several gatherings over the last 2-3 wks. We had a large gathering at the Proud Bird, Canyonball VI, the CalCoastal monthly mtg, and then the Acura Palos Verdes Concours event. Everyone's a lil tired out I think. =)

yawwn,

i got friends coming down from SF this weekend, we might golf on saturday but not too sure. no real NSX plans, but maybe if anyone is interested us dudes are gonna be hitting up the local gentlemens clubs tonite and some clubs on saturday night. if we can get an nsx caravan going that would be kool. who says we cant spontaneously do something??

btw, david...what up with that window tint? give us the details!!! Is she hot or not??

[This message has been edited by khuezee (edited 27 September 2002).]

Originally posted by Darkcyd:

Darkcyd,
Thanks for your response. I totally understand that you all have had alot of fun recently. I'm already down here in LA, so I guess I'll just explore the sites.

Thanks,
J.

Back