• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good sushi in Scottsdale?

Im in Scottsdale tonight. Looking for some good sushi.

I was pointed to "Sushi Brokers". Anyone been?

Sorry for the last minute notice!

Thanks! I thought you lived in CA?

Sorry 4, I hit dinner early as Im on Central time still and was starving.

I hit sushi satori. It was good. Not amazing, but good.

Hmm missed this thread somehow.

Sapporo has a killer happy hour from 5-7 (?)pm and okay sushi...

I was there this past Friday and it sure is a scene there. The food was mediocore at best, however the group I was with wanted more of a social outing.

We DO bite in southern AZ! lol I want freaking sushi now too! DAMNIT! there are NONE in sierra vista.

Wow. All you out of towners coming to AZ and not letting us AZ NSXer's know? What's up with that?

We don't bite...ok maybe sometimes... :biggrin::biggrin:

Where I was they certianly did bite. Unfortunately my schedule did not permit my being able socialize too much. I was at the Spear Institute doing some dental CE.

Being my first time in Scottsdale I was very impressed. I may consider moving out there in 5-10 years after I've burnt myself out down here in Florida.

SAKANA @ INDIAN BEND AND HAYDEN BEST PRICE / PORTION AND ATMOSPHERE IN SCOTTSDALE -BAR NONE -CHECK IT OUT -YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED -I GUARENTEE !!!!!!!

MYNSX FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING !!:biggrin:

SAKANA @ INDIAN BEND AND HAYDEN BEST PRICE / PORTION AND ATMOSPHERE IN SCOTTSDALE -BAR NONE -CHECK IT OUT -YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED -I GUARENTEE !!!!!!!

MYNSX FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING !!:biggrin:

I agree...Sakana is pretty darn good.

And wow Bill, you came out of the woodwork! How have you been?

And wow Bill, you came out of the woodwork! How have you been?
indeed a blast from the past.

Back