• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Got A Hot Ride? Bash Does! It says so right here..

I've been exposed! I knew this day would come! Damn you Sean! I know the owner so I joined the site to support his company. They promote all car clubs and hope to eventually get involved with ours. Oh yeah, Oyagi is on there too.

While you're at it, why don't you vote for me so I can stay on top!

http://www.gotahotride.com/index.php?do=rate&gender=2&act=top

Owen, I took TRXTR for a drive as soon as I got home and met up with Dragonwing. It was a perfect night for driving!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that page. I keep getting emails too...

ahh you're the guy with those crazy volk's i seen at erin mills, holy crap dude that back lip is something else

Bash's car is so mean looking.. saw it coming the other way on commerce valley last week... DANG! Unfortunately I wasn't in my NSX -- still in the shop :(

Nah, no updates thread. The car is awaiting some parts from Japan. I'm doing a rebuild with a refresh of the engine (eg. new rod+main bearings, new piston rings, new gaskets, coolant hoses etc), strengthening the bottom end (eg. ARP rod bolts), and getting the engine rebalanced. At the end of the day, it won't be any faster, but it should run a bit better, last longer and will be better prepped if I decide to increase HP.

Current estimate is that all the work should be completed by weeks end as long as the remaining parts show up tomorrow.

Thank God I've been so crazy busy at work that I haven't even had a chance to miss the car much. Leaving for cali again tomorrow -- hopefully car will be ready for me to pick up when I return on the weekend! :)

Nah, no updates thread. The car is awaiting some parts from Japan. I'm doing a rebuild with a refresh of the engine (eg. new rod+main bearings, new piston rings, new gaskets, coolant hoses etc), strengthening the bottom end (eg. ARP rod bolts), and getting the engine rebalanced. At the end of the day, it won't be any faster, but it should run a bit better, last longer and will be better prepped if I decide to increase HP.

Current estimate is that all the work should be completed by weeks end as long as the remaining parts show up tomorrow.

Thank God I've been so crazy busy at work that I haven't even had a chance to miss the car much. Leaving for cali again tomorrow -- hopefully car will be ready for me to pick up when I return on the weekend! :)

That's great news Arshad. You're doing the smart thing. Although I did get a little drunk with dreams of turbocharged and nitrous injected power for your car with Dave a couple weeks ago. Stronger engine, balanced smart. Why not get some cams for your FI set up while you're at it? It wouldn't cost much but would make a nice difference.

I vote for a mandatory cruise once you have your car back. Let me know when.

I've been exposed! I knew this day would come! Damn you Sean! I know the owner so I joined the site to support his company. They promote all car clubs and hope to eventually get involved with ours. Oh yeah, Oyagi is on there too.

While you're at it, why don't you vote for me so I can stay on top!

http://www.gotahotride.com/index.php?do=rate&gender=2&act=top

Owen, I took TRXTR for a drive as soon as I got home and met up with Dragonwing. It was a perfect night for driving!

hey body!! hi give you a 10 !!! see you soon in TO! Stef

Back