• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

got me hre 841 polished and brembos and teins re ..

got my hre 841R 18x8 and 19x11 ..with so-3 ... got my brembos and tein coli overs.. installed heres a pic of the front the rear will be done in an hour or so...:D

Attachments

• picture 674.jpg
    picture 674.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 4,677
Wow, not get that car off the lift and take some pictures on the ground so we can see what that bad boy looks like lowered:D

By the way, is that the "High Polished" finish?

Just a suggestion, but get thee some wheels locks, or you may find your car looking like this one day:

int-0399-01.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Those wheels are very nice and will attract a lot of attention. Unless you plan to never park at a shopping mall or similiar place, you want to protect them from theft.

bigok.gif

Car looks awesome!! Beautiful color also!!

I love it.....

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Holy Cow!

It looks great. Those are great wheels to display those rotors by the way.

Love the color. Wheels are just sweet. The lowered stance adds that extra aggressive appeal.

car looks great WB, i can't wait to get my new set of HRE i ordered from you!!! thanks again.

bravo!!

thanks for showing your blue/tan nsx....it's a perfect reference for me.

love the setup.....

very tasteful... car and rims , and the brakes, what a combo....
congrats...... she's a beauty !!!!!

yezzzzzzzzz

:)

X-TNSIV said:
Cleanest and best looking '02 I've seen yet!

I believe it's an '03, the side blinker lights are in front of the wheels as opposed to '02s are located at the back.

Sweeeeet looking ride!! I've always wondered how the 841 would look like on the NSX. The hidden 3 piece design might not be for everybody since lots of 3 piece owners really love the nuts and bolts on the rim. My opinion, I think it looks really clean.

NsxJoy said:
I believe it's an '03, the side blinker lights are in front of the wheels as opposed to '02s are located at the back.

eerrr...... don't think so, the side markers are all in the same position, even on pre-'02's.
Japanese cars have markers behind & above the front wheels, maybe that's what you have seen previously

Back