• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my car

Well I flew down to L.A. Thurs. and met up with hybridnsx,David and bought his pride and joy.The trip back to Idaho was great the car drove perfect.No tickets and only a couple races one in which a guy in a VW R32 got a run on me. I was just passing him at about 130,when he blew his motor.I felt kinda bad but Im not sure those are designed to go that fast.We had a great time in Vegas and drove the rest of the trip today 10 hours of pure pleasure.Oh yah the wife made me promise not to go over 90 from Vegas home.For that she bought me a nice Tag F1 watch.So I guess it was a goog trip.Hope to someday hook up with some members on a rally.:biggrin:

Congrats! It only gets better from this point on.......:wink:

Congrats. you have a 15 year old car and the r32 is what 3 years old - and HE blows the motor.:confused: - hmmm, who would have thunk:wink:

SENNAF1 said:
Well I flew down to L.A. Thurs. and met up with hybridnsx,David and bought his pride and joy.The trip back to Idaho was great the car drove perfect.No tickets and only a couple races one in which a guy in a VW R32 got a run on me. I was just passing him at about 130,when he blew his motor.I felt kinda bad but Im not sure those are designed to go that fast.We had a great time in Vegas and drove the rest of the trip today 10 hours of pure pleasure.Oh yah the wife made me promise not to go over 90 from Vegas home.For that she bought me a nice Tag F1 watch.So I guess it was a goog trip.Hope to someday hook up with some members on a rally.:biggrin:

NSX???

VEGAS???

Blown V-Dub???

I ENVY YOU!

SENNAF1 said:
HAHA WELCOME AND Congrats!!!

BTW: what 130mph??? what Blown VW??? :confused:

What goes on VEGAS stays on VEGAS :wink:

:biggrin:

You would not even believe the clean I put down on YOUR car.You would be soooooo proud.I have a issue ,and the car you sold me was close to perfect .Now it is.I will send you pics.

Back