• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got the BRG NSX and no accidents coming home!

I went down to L.A. CA from San Jose CA on Saturday morning in my neighbor's Corolla and met up with the seller. On the way I stopped at Leguna Seca and met a couple other NSX owners. I feel bad now because I can't remember their names. One told me that Vytas was running on the track, a name I saw mentioned here. Since the funds were transfered earlier it was pretty quick before I was off driving around LA. I called up JChoice who helped me check the car out before buying it, and met up with him at his house. His NSX was gorgeous. JChoice was very kind and hospitable and took time out of his precious weekend to show us around Los Angeles. It was already close to dark, but we drove down Beach Ave. to Huntington Beach. It was really cool, JChoice led in his Black NSX while I followed in mine and his brother trailed in his heavily modified MR2. I had never been in LA before. It was very nice...everything except the traffic jam on the way back.
smile.gif

The car felt great! The throttle response is WAY better than my AW11 MR2. So JChoice let me park my car at his condominium's parking lot which I was much more comfortable than the dingy motel that I stayed in with my friends. JChoice, if you'r reading this, I'll tell you something that was SUPER funny once we returned from parking my car. There was a Ferrari F40 parked in THAT parking lot further back. We both would have seen it earlier if we had gotten just a little closer. Overall I'm very happy with my car the only thing I find myself doing now is that I worry about parking the car anywhere. The car is also quite dirty now after the long drive back, there are some bug splatters on the windshield and on the new bra that I put on before leaving. I'll have to look through the FAQ to learn good cleaning techniques. In anycase.. I guess I'm finally part of the club.
smile.gif
I'm looking forward to drive down to Santa Cruz on the windy roads this weekend.

Back