• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got Track?

Several folks have suggested track time at HPR...I wonder if we can find an opportunity to meet up out there.

Per the HPR calendar we have the following opportunities.

Friday June 3rd - Open Lapping
Saturday June 4th - HPDE hosted by Z club
Sunday June 5th - HPDE hosted by Lotus club
Friday June 17th - Open Lapping
Friday June 24th - Open Lapping
Saturday June 25th - HPDE hosted by CECA club

Interested? Which will/won't work for you?

Tevis is planning on signing up for the 5th.

The 17th would be difficult/unlikely for me, but I think the rest are doable unless the HPDEs exclude my SA95 rated helmets (some organized events are requiring SA2000 or newer these days).

I've also heard from Jim, who is interested in the 25th. Attached is the info for that event. I might select it for the same reason as Jim (doesn't require a day off work like lapping days do).

A bit of me is considering the 5th (though I don't even know if they have open spots). Maybe I'll drive the NSX tomorrow in case I get info in time and have to get teched (place in FC does them Wed afternoons).

Attachments

• CECA HPR 062511 .pdf
    117.4 KB · Views: 19
They still have spots open for the event tomorrow (registration packet attached in above post - be sure to call Rome if you're coming so he knows). I'm going. If you're considering note that they have a requirement that some other clubs don't - a "securely mounted" fire extinguisher (so if you don't have...probably too late).

Back