• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Got Tubi?

NetViper said:
I'll take a pen :)

It's yours

MCM said:
I'll take a sticker or 2..........

Done

spartan2-3 said:
I'll take the water bottle if still avalable

It is, and I'll send it to you.

That's all the stuff I have guys, thanks for the replies.

Now, NetViper, MCM and Spartan PM me with your mailing info and I'll send the stuff right out.

Did they have their 360 Modena with them?? It sounds pretty cool with the exhaust on there under acceleration.....ask me how I know...hehe. ;) :D

They didn't have a car there this year, unless I missed it while I was focussing on their models! :eek:

But they did have a bunch of very pretty parts on display. The exhausts, not the girls.

Oh, and how do you know?

ChopsJazz said:
They didn't have a car there this year, unless I missed it while I was focussing on their models! :eek:

But they did have a bunch of very pretty parts on display. The exhausts, not the girls.

Oh, and how do you know?

This is where we need pictures of the.....ummm....parts. ;) :cool:

As far as the sound....well, I was lucky enough to be able to take the car out and drive it. The sound is AMAZING!!

Meeyatch1 said:
Did they have their 360 Modena with them?? It sounds pretty cool with the exhaust on there under acceleration.....ask me how I know...hehe. ;) :D

Sounds great on the 360 but I still like the sound of the Tubi on a 355 without cats better. :biggrin:

Back