• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Gotham Dream Cars Run, BBQ and Bikini wash

Hey guys,

I saw Bailey mention this on another thread so I checked into it and it sounds like a good day. It is this Sunday August 10th starting at 9:30 AM, leaving at 10:30 Am for a run and then they return to their facility for a lunch BBQ and Bikini car wash, suposed to end about 3:00 or 4:00 PM.

Gotham Dream Cars rents exotics and is doing this promo to anyone who whishes to attend. They said they would have no problem if a bunch of NSXs showed up and joined the run, BBQ and Bikini wash. I for one will not be wearing a bikini, but I think they have something more appealing in mind.:biggrin:

The location is close to Teterborough Airport. Their address is:

92 Railroad Ave.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

You are supposed to go to the back of the warehouse to meet up and for the BBQ.

I will probably go and I hear Bailey is planning to attend, anyone else interested?

Tytus

Sweet. Sounds like a great time. Hot cars, good food, and bikini wash :biggrin:

Teterboro is about 10 min from my house, if the weather holds up and I can make it, I'll be on the lookout for your 04 blk/blk.

Gets some pics please.... and not of you guys eating, if you know what I mean :D

If you ever get into Hasbrouck Heights,no one ever gets a sleepless night out at my house dada da its your house,dada da come kick your shoes off ,start having a good time........badada :biggrin: sorry guys but had to:wink: We want pics!!!

She said I should go alone since there's a bikini car wash.:biggrin: kidding...she has to attend church so she won't be coming.
"has to"..........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, don't you think you should be by her side at church, or watching skimpily clad, young women soap up your ride? Sounds like a difficult decision, maybe go to confession for guidance!:wink:

I'm trying to hit up the beach but this does sound tempting. Half naked chicks and hot cars...hmmm:biggrin:

alarm already set for 9am:tongue:
Well, if the alarm was set for 9am, maybe it was for the wrong day. There were a # of NSX's there today. Bailey, Tytus, Simon, me, and a red NSX "convertible" that they guy brought from California. Bailey will post up some pictures!!! Good time, nice run and I made it home before the weather got ugly! Mike, you would have "enjoyed" yourself today!!!:eek::eek::cool:

Well, I just got done washing the car after this event. Got caught in a little rain on the way home but that wasn't the reason I needed a wash. As a joke our host had the the local fire department give all the cars at the event a prerinse before the bikini wash. I guess they wanted to make sure everyone participated in the festivities. It was quite a surprise to see the fire department come blazing in to the parking area with sirens blaring and water cannons spraying in all directions. Loved to see all that pristine exotic machinery get hosed. No one got upset and the girls jumped in and grabbed hold of one of the fire truck hoses and had some fun with it. Pictures to follow, I used up all my battery power and have to recharge.

The run was great with spirited driving where possible in the Bear Mtn area every one was well behaved and a great group of guys to roll with, I must say. Lots of Lambos, F and P cars, vetts, Lotus, Aston, Merc AMGs and some american muscle vintage and late model. The shop is worth seeing as this is esentially a play pen for car nuts. I especially liked the Saleen being worked on on the lift at the begining of the day. It was running by the time we got back.

The BBQ was great for meat eaters, I am not going to tell you what Roger had to eat but he survived. And the car wash, well since a picture is worth a thousand words, you will have to wait for the photos...:biggrin:

Tytus

I would have taken some car pics but I was alittle distracted

<embed src="http://img150.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="C0C0C0" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img150/6479/1218416377n1u.smil"/>

Last edited:
I would have taken some car pics but I was alittle distracted

<embed src="http://img150.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="C0C0C0" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img150/6479/1218416377n1u.smil"/>

Had I only known, PS. I texted you when I was in Manhattan last sat night. Things kinda got,well...A little crazy:biggrin:

Back