• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue U.S., April 17, 2008

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue August 1, 2008 Update

Don't know if this is a worldwide update or not, but here's info on the next Japanese update and, since it supports the new GT-TV features (i.e. pay-per-view content) just announced at E3 for August 1st, I suspect it will launch in North America on the same day:

A free online update of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be performed beginning in the afternoon of Friday, August 1st.

The main contents of this update are as follows:

Improvement in Download Speed
  • Improvements in download speeds for online updates and content

Gran Turismo TV
  • Start of PPV (Pay Per View) service
  • It is now possible to fast forward, rewind, or move between chapters when viewing video content.
  • It is possible now to have up to 8 simultaneous background downloads running at the same time.
  • Individual downloads can now be paused or resumed.

Distribution of Expansion Data
  • Instant distribution feature of My Page backgrounds added

Race
  • Improvements in penalty judgments
  • Improved physics during collisions between cars in Online races.

Time Trial
  • The tire selection in Arcade time trials changed from “S2” fixed, to “N1-S2”

Ranking
  • It is now possible to display top lap times in all courses in a list.
  • Improvements in the user interface

Common Vehicle Physics
  • Improved controllability when using S1-S3, and R1-R3 tires.
  • Changed calculation rules for performance points.

Option
  • Added [Standard Definition (SD) Display Size] in [Display Settings]
  • Moved the [Temperature] unit setting from [Network] to [Units]
  • Added Expansion Data settings and Advanced Download Option settings in [Network]

Sound
  • 6 BGM tracks added

Online race network specifications changed
  • Added port 5658 to the ports used in Online races.

Other
  • Players matched in Online races now added to the [Friends] → [Players Met] menu within Playstation 3.
  • The time and score from replays of time trials, drift trials, and distributed demo replays are now displayed after their replay. For distributed demo’s, the Online ID is also displayed here.
  • Manual updated

Important Note:
  • Please make sure to read the contents of the “Please read before the Update” news entry before proceeding with the update.

* All information listed in this website is for Japan. For information outside Japan, please refer to the website of your region.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please Read Before the Update

Here are some cautions for when performing the update. Please make sure to read this before its installation.

(1) If an error occurs during the download of update data, please retry the download. Data that had been downloaded up to that point is saved, and the download can be resumed. It is possible to resume downloading by:
  • Selecting News in “My Page”
or​
  • Exiting the game with the PS button, and restarting the game.

(2) The following content will be reset when the update is applied
  • Ranking
  • Key assignments set in “Option”
  • Quick tune settings saved for individual cars

(3) With the update, the current online events will also be updated.

(4) Replay data created before the previous update, will not be possible to view after the update. Before the update, please check the version information displayed on the lower left within Manual. If it is Version 2.XX.X or later, replay data will still be viewable after the update.

(5) The amount of required hard disk space for the update will depend on your current update status. If updating from the one previous version, you will need approximately 233MB, if you are updating for the first time, approximately 2.3GB will be required.

(6) For the update, the online service of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will undergo maintenance from 9:00 am to the afternoon on Friday, August 1. Please note that you will not be able to connect to the online service during the maintenance.

* To update, you will be required to have a Playstation 3 connected to the internet through a broadband network, and a downloaded or Blu-ray disc version of GranTurismo 5 Prologue.

* All information listed in this website is for Japan. For information outside Japan, please refer to the website of your region.

Attachments

• 01_ch_TG-800.jpg
    01_ch_TG-800.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 02_prg_TG-800.jpg
    02_prg_TG-800.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
When I went into GT5P today I saw in the news section about the update notice. I guess it must be everywhere. Some cool new stuff on there definitely, like racing with friends if I'm reading correctly.. :smile:

I guess it must be everywhere. Some cool new stuff on there definitely, like racing with friends if I'm reading correctly.. :smile:

I'm still hoping that private races for friends is included, but haven't read anything that would suggest that. According to the above press release, "Player's Met" (found in the "Friends" section of the XMB) will finally include people you race against in GT5: Prologue (I can't believe it wasn't already the case). Unfortunately, the release doesn't say anything about "racing with friends".

Too bad we have to wait until August 1st to find out.

New Ferrari in GT5 (Prologue?)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DwkBYeLWdw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DwkBYeLWdw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

California here we come! No word if this is in the August or the big Fall update...this footage actually appeared on Ferrari's official California website. People on GTPlanet are speculating what tracks appear in the vid since some have yet to find there way into Prologue.

Last edited:
2009 or 2010 for the full GT5?

E3 2008: Gran Turismo Q&A
We sit down with the creator and learn about the future of gaming's premiere racing franchise.
by Chris Roper

July 17, 2008 - At this year's E3, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Kazunori Yamauchi, the founder of Polyphony Digital and creative mastermind behind the studio's Gran Turismo franchise. The focus of the show for Polyphony was the full rollout of GT TV, the "television" channel built into Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Besides finding out about this portion of the game, I was also able to find out the status of the damage patch for Prologue as well as the current progress of Gran Turismo 5.

IGN: So to start off, can you give us an overview of GT TV?

Kazunori Yamauchi: GT TV actually came from a personal wish of mine to have programs that you could watch anywhere, anytime, because when I go home from work, I turn on the TV and look for car programs on cable and satellite, and they're not always easy to find. So that's why I wanted to provide a service where you could have automotive and autosports programs 24 hours a day, anywhere, anytime. We're starting off with Japanese programs and the BBC's Top Gear, and that's where this all started.

IGN: I noticed in some of the shots from the trailer that you're personally featured in some of the spots. How much involvement did you have with the production of some of the specials?

Kazunori Yamauchi: One thing that I want to make clear is that Gran Turismo TV is not a video distribution service - that's not just what it is. We're producing our own programs to spread more information about cars and the automotive world.

So to answer your question, with Gran Turismo TV we're going to be gathering interesting automotive events and news from all over the world, and these are going to be put into our original programs. We have a staff of about 30 people at Polyphony Digital who are dedicated to creating programs for Gran Turismo TV, and I produce all of this, so you could say I'm 100% involved in all of these programs.

IGN: How much of the content is geared towards the hardcore fans versus the more casual racing fan?

Kazunori Yamauchi: For example, we have BBC's Top Gear, which is more of a casual show. It's for anyone from kids to adults. And then we have D1 Grand Prix and the Super GT which are more for core fans of motorsports and cars. There's no real setting of a ratio between the two, we just want to balance it out so that everyone has something to enjoy.

IGN: I'm an especially huge Ferrari fan, and I noticed that you're going to have a behind-the-scenes look at the production of Ferraris. Do you have a segment in there where you actually show off their test track?

Kazunori Yamauchi: We went into the Ferrari factory with high-definition cameras, which is the first time that's ever been done. And that's also true for the Fiorano Circuit, Ferrari's test course. It's the first time in history that anyone has ever brought a high-definition camera to take footage of the track.

IGN: Are there any plans to have this content transferrable to the PSP so that you can watch it on the go?

Kazunori Yamauchi: We definitely want to do that in the future.

IGN: Earlier this year, you mentioned that Polyphony was working on a patch for GT5 Prologue that would add damage modeling to the game later this year. Is that still happening?

Kazunori Yamauchi: Our plans haven't changed, and we're working on it. But this is Gran Turismo, so it might be a little bit late. [laughs all around]

IGN: Lastly, what's the status on the full Gran Turismo 5? Where are you at in production?

Kazunori Yamauchi: Of course after this next update, we're going to have another update later on in the year. There's no plans in the works for GT5 yet - that might be 2009, or it might be 2010... But we're totally focused on getting the updates through for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and that's all we're focused on.

IGN: Thank you!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/891/891903p1.html

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue U.S., August 1st Update

On Friday, August 1st, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue owners will receive a significant update that will take their racing and automotive experience to a new level.

2717975412_93989649a6.jpg

GTTV

The heart of this update is a new line-up of exciting automotive programming for “Gran Turismo TV”, our in-game automotive media channel. Gearheads will enjoy a host of new free and pay-per-view programming, including “Top Gear“, UK’s premier car entertainment program, and Japan’s “Best Motoring” video magazine, dedicated to the pursuit of the pleasure of driving.

Whether you’re in the mood to tour Ferrari’s factory in Italy with Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi, or to be insulted by Jeremy Clarkson talking trash about your favorite cars, or even sitting down to watch some mad Japanese race drivers play ‘car soccer’, there is a variety of choices for all types of car fans. Gran Turismo TV is housed within Gran Turismo 5 Prologue so access and videos is all in-game!

<object width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com//simple_on_site/6c75c1ff" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.viddler.com//simple_on_site/6c75c1ff" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler" ></embed></object>​

A few other notes about Gran Turismo TV for you to keep in mind:

• For the first two weeks only, we are providing all pay-per-view content for at a discounted price of $.99! It’s a good way to get a taste Gran Turismo TV. The HD content we shoot for our exclusive stuff looks pretty amazing. Following the initial two-week period, content will start at $1.99. So start downloading away!
  • Be sure to check the full content list for a full content list, as we will be adding new programs on a regular basis.
  • Gran Turismo TV will also include new features that allow viewers to fast forward, rewind, and move between chapters when viewing video content.
  • Viewers can download up to 8 episodes simultaneously and pause individual downloads.

In addition, other gameplay enhancements come with this update, like fixes in penalty judgments, more tire choices for Time Trial and improved physics during collisions between cars during online races (YES! We’ve been carefully monitoring players behaviors online and all your comments on the forums.)

Stay tuned for more updates on Gran Turismo 5 Prologue in the future. See you online!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/07/30/a-grand-update-for-gran-turismo-5-prologue/

Last edited:
I went up against an impossibly fast NSX-R in two races last night round the High speed ring in 700 class. I could not gain on him with my F430 from beginning to end even though I started just behind him. The driver was not incredibly smooth, and chose some unusual lines around Turn 1 (the highspeed banked turn,) and turn 3 (the first right after the bridge)

Either someone found a really hot set up for the NSX-R, or there is a cheat code out there.

If it is set-up- I'd like to know more.

P

Last edited:
Is there a site anywhere that will list the best possible settings for certain tracks? This used to be available for the old GT.

BTW, first impressions of the new GT update:

No GT-TV pay per view content...news section of the game reports that unforeseen circumstances has delayed the launch...the new UI is nice though, background loading works (a indicator of progress percentage is visible from most screens) but currently it is slow. Ironic since this update is specifically to introduce the "true beginning" of GT-TV.

New real-time intro first focuses closely on Jaguar XK before racking focus to the car that is currently the one in your garage (which just happened to be a '91 Acura NSX when I saw this). The setting for this is some kind of industrial warehouse with animated smoke, streaky volumetric-like lighting, and a reflective wet floor.

New and improved engine sounds for the Ford GT LM Spec II (and, if not mistaken), new dash details are visible from in-car view.

Easier to drive the Ford GT LM Spec II in pro physics...can feel the rubber stick even with S tires, meaning I can easily maintain control of it with the DualShock 3 / SIXAXIS controller with no problem. Seems to be true of the NSX-R and F430 too, even when tuned up. I had practically given up on playing pro physics when I don't have access to my wheel, so this is somewhat welcome news. There is speculation on the GTPlanet forums that the pro physics have been dumbed down. Can't say for sure until I've had a go with my wheel.

Can't find any new cars or tracks

There's at least one new menu music tune

I have been disconnected from the server for at least one online race, so I know host is quitting, but when I tried to quit mid-race, a message pops up saying you can't quit from online races. I guess people are completely exiting the game to the XMB to quit. PD needs to implement server migration.

I have no problem finding people to play online in the worldwide events. I stick to them pretty much 100% of the time now since they have little lag and lots of competitors.

Penalties are more strictly enforced for barrier impacts.

Last edited:
ok after trying to download the update 5 times it has failed in the same spot every time. Anyone have any ideas how to get this update to work?

I'm on the latest version of the ps3 fw 2.43 i believe it is. thx

ok this is a bunch of bull the update was 'applied' and now I lost half my cars...

I can't get the update either.

BUT, I finally passed my last S-class event. All I need now is another $1.5 million (that is true in more than one way).

Let me know what the deal with the lost cars is. I will not be applying this update until I know what the deal is.

Anyone else got the feeling the pro simulation modus got a lot easier? Lift with a mid-engine car in corners, nothing happens. Undrivable cars >700 are now easily controlled.. I don't like it.

I did the update and now I have extra cars...........

nah.....just kidding but I did do the update and everything went fine.

ok after trying to download the update 5 times it has failed in the same spot every time. Anyone have any ideas how to get this update to work?

Technically it isn't failing in the same place (even though it may look that way). The download continues from where it left off each time. I had problems getting the update on the first day, but no problem getting it during the night. Stupid that it doesn't have an option to keep trying.

GTPlanet forums suggest you have more success trying to get the download from clicking NEWS inside of the game. Just decline updating when you first start the game, click news, sign into your PSN account, and it will try from there.

ok this is a bunch of bull the update was 'applied' and now I lost half my cars...

I heard that happened to someone on GTPlanet. I still have all the credits and cars I had before the update.

I'm wondering if you have another copy of your save file, if you can try copying it over.

The only thing you were supposed to lose was your settings and quick tune values (the latter isn't as significant as it seems since the performance points are calculated off of a different formula now anyway...and the performance of S tires has greatly improved to the point that you may opt to swap them in instead of R tires so you can use your points to up other parameters).

Last edited:
A free online update of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be performed beginning in the first part of October.

There are some cautions for when performing the update. Please make sure to read this before its installation.

Maintenance
On the day of the update, the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue online service will undergo maintenance. Please note that it will not be possible to connect to the online service during the maintenance.

Cautions when downloading
If an error occurs during the download of update data, please retry the download. Data that had been downloaded up to that point is saved, and the download can be resumed. It is possible to resume downloading by:
- Selecting News in “My Page”
or
- Exiting the game with the PS button, and restarting the game.

Reset due to the update
The following content will be reset when the update is applied.
- Ranking
- Arcade time trial and drift trial My records
- Key assignments set in “Option”
- Quick tune settings saved for individual cars

Online event update
With the update, the current online events will also be updated.

Replay data compatibility
Replay data created before the Spec II update, will not be possible to view after this update. Before the update, please check the version information displayed on the lower left within Manual. If it is Version 2.XX.X or later, replay data will still be viewable after the update.

Required hard disc space for the update
The amount of required hard disk space for the update will depend on your current update status. If updating from the one previous version, you will need approximately 108MB, if you are updating for the first time, approximately 2.3GB will be required.

*To update, you will be required to have a Playstation 3 connected to the internet through a broadband network, and a downloaded or Blu-ray disc version of GranTurismo 5 Prologue.

* The content described here are current as of the time of its announcement, but is subject to change.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/gt5p/news/d2632.html

thumb800x800_2906223705_09d46c7c7c_o.jpg

thumb800x800_2907069982_4f2c64d216_o.jpg

Spec III Update Notification

Oct 03, 2008

The free online update of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec III has begun.

The main contents of this update are as follows:

Additional Cars
- The following 3 cars have been added, for a total of 74 cars.
- Citroën / GT by Citroën
- Ferrari / Ferrari California
- Lotus / Evora

Events
- The amount of all event prizes have been increased.
- The difficulties of all events have been readjusted.

Controllability
- Improved controllability using the wireless controller.
- Added key assignments for Player 2 in "Device"

Time Trial
- Speed limitation due to penalties have been removed, and changed to invalidate laptimes.

Drift Trial
- Changed to a rolling start.

Other
- Corrected a problem where the steering controller moves while at a standstill.
- Improved sound volume balance for sound effects.
- Manual updated

Caution:
- Please make sure to read the contents of the “Please read before the Update” news entry before proceeding with the update.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/gt5p/news/d2648.html

Also, be sure and check out the "GTbyCITROEN Unveil" on GTTV...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xo8hAJTza5E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xo8hAJTza5E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwPfM1PLOYs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwPfM1PLOYs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v6tK6xZvgDA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v6tK6xZvgDA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5xf38UhWVtw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5xf38UhWVtw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Higher quality videos here: http://www.granturismotv.com/

Last edited:
Are there ever going to be any rally courses in GT5?

Are there ever going to be any rally courses in GT5?

I suspect everything that was in GT4 will be in GT5, plus everything that gets added to Prologue.

Remember, this is still GT5: Prologue we're talking about here. :D

I was hoping we'd see damage modeling, another track, and more features for online play in this update, so I am a little disappointed...but I am happy they added three new cars.

What's that Citroën GT supposed to be? Concept electro car?

It is a fuel cell concept car designed by Polyphony Digital:

thumb800x800_2907082802_227368973b_o.jpg

thumb800x800_2907083102_0912900982_o.jpg

GTbyCITROËN
CROSS OVER TO THE VIRTUAL WORLD...

With GTbyCITROËN, a show-car presented at the 2008 Paris Motor Show, Citroën becomes the first vehicle manufacturer to cross over to the virtual worlds: An original take on a road car, GTbyCITROËN is a style replica of a vehicle from the digital world. The car is the result of a partnership between Citroën and Polyphony, designer of the driving simulation game Gran Turismo 5 on Playstation 3. Already shipped in more than 50 million units worldwide, Gran Turismo is renowned for its quality, design and realism.
In the game, GTbyCITROËN features an electric drive train powered by a fuel cell with no pollutant emissions. It is a car designed to square up to the strongest competition.

"GTbyCITROËN shows how the worlds of virtual and real-life motoring can join together to create a truly innovative partnership. We were delighted that Citroen approached us and gave us the opportunity to combine our creative strengths to build this very special concept car. To see the car take shape in game and then for real has been a truly unique experience as our work normally stays in the digital world. I just hope I can get behind the wheel of GTbyCITROËN and drive it on a real race track!" - Kazanori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital Inc and creator of Gran Turismo

Performance first and foremost
GTbyCITROËN is geared to the world of motor racing, with its dynamic styling, sculpted lines and sharp graphics. The rear end is oversized, made exaggeratedly long in order to create an effect of retinal persistence. The idea is to make the concept car even faster visually. The white-to-grey gradation on the body side further underlines this impression of continuous movement.

Top-level driving
The cabin of GTbyCITROËN, designed to seat two adults, expresses the grand touring vision behind this show-car. The on-board ambience allies premium, extensively worked materials with a more high-tech effect for the driving position.

The layout of the low driving position was dictated by driving pleasure. The aim is for the driver to be able to concentrate on the road, assisted by a head-up display clearly displaying driving information.

RACING SPIRIT BY CITROËN

Power and flowing lines
The design of GTbyCITROËN reflects a quest for optimal aerodynamic design. The show-car is a vehicle of flowing, taut lines, stretched to the extreme. The cleanly drawn sides, ribbed at the top, and the pearlescent shade of the bodywork enhance the vehicle's sleekly muscled looks.

The determined look of the front end is enhanced by wide air intakes and clear-cut horizontal headlamps. The headlamps feature penetrating blue LEDs in order to light the road effectively and keep rivals at a respectful distance! The chrome chevrons on the smooth bonnet express the Marque's identity.

The carbon rearview mirrors on their finely profiled supports appear to be suspended as if to cleave the air, giving GTbyCITROËN an excellent on-road stance.

The large wraparound windscreen flows seamlessly into the roof and on into the rear mobile airfoil with its exaggeratedly long shape. The fast-flowing lines create the impression of a car in perpetual movement. The whole body expresses performance and continuous movement.

GTbyCITROËN also expresses strength and power through generous volumes, (length: 4.960m, 2.080m and height: 1.090m) underlined by strongly marked wheel arches. The diamond-effect 21-inch aluminium wheels enhance the car's sporty personality.

Exceptional handling
The interior design confirms the vehicle's dynamic and powerful style. The interior of GTbyCITROËN, designed to seat a driver and co-driver, expresses the racing spirit of this concept. The on-board ambience allies rich, premium, extensively worked materials with a more high-tech effect for the driving position, inspired by the world of motorsports.

Looking beyond the spectacular visual effect, the gullwing opening of the two doors gives GTbyCITROËN a level of accessibility rarely seen on this type of vehicle. The driver and co-driver can therefore slip into their seats and get out on the track as quickly as possible.

The dark interior of this show-car is a surprise, compared with the light bodywork. Upholstered in black leather with subtle touches of rare materials such as copper and steel, the cabin of GTbyCITROËN is distinctly sporty.
Two padded racing seats upholstered in dark leather, each fitted with a four-point harness, enfold the driver and passenger for exceptional driving sensations. Placed low down to highlight the impression of speed, the elegant seats are a perfect fit with the rest of the interior.

The top-stitched leather of the door panels and floor adds to the opulence of the interior.

The driving position expresses the spirit of competition. The design was objectively guided by the motivation to win.

The dashboard, with its clean uncluttered design, flows into the receding lines of an imposing copper sculpture. The thrusting modern lines of the sculpture become the central tunnel of the vehicle, illustrating the power of GTbyCITROËN and appearing to catalyse its strength.

Created in a twist of this same copper sculpture, the leather-and-steel steering wheel also reflects the sporting spirit of the cabin.

To promote maximum concentration, the driver of GTbyCITROËN has a head-up display for driving information. Using red LEDs, this system projects key driving information – such as speed and navigation data – onto the windscreen in the driver's direct line of vision.

The head-up display makes a significant contribution to safety with its direct read-out. Drivers assimilate data more quickly and do not have to look away from the road.

Aerodynamics optimised to combine performance and driving sensations
Special emphasis was placed on the aerodynamics and flowing design of GTbyCITROËN, these being key Citroën values. The objective was to enhance the vehicle's dynamics and to create exceptional driving sensations.

Looking beyond its taut, dynamic lines, this racing car features innovative equipment such as enlarged air intakes at the front, a flat underside, and a mobile spoiler and air diffuser at the rear. All these features play an active role in reducing lift and – above all – drag, to pin the car to the ground.

With its flowing lines, original architecture and its use – in the game – of what is potentially the best environmental technology, GTbyCITROËN embodies the sporting spirit as seen by Citroën and underlines the Marque's ambitions to meet new challenges.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/02/paris-2008-the-gt-by-citroen-no-the-whole-thing-this-time/

Last edited:
OK, so I started playing this game since SPEC III and I am more more impressed than when it first came out. It is pretty fun, but the collisions are still silly and sometimes the fastest way around a track is to crash into a wall and rise it around a corner.

I raced pretty hard last night on suzuka and I was the fastest in the Z06, follow by the F430 and then GTR.

I had the GTR for nearly all the Class B races... it wasn't even close.

I am enjoying the NSX-R, but I think they made it a little too slow.

When is the full game coming out?

I am enjoying the NSX-R, but I think they made it a little too slow.

Yea thats my only complaint next to the online events....

Even with it tuned to the max, then it can barely compete in the S class events... sigh:frown:

Back