• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great service from Ray Laks Acura

Yeah, they are really awesome. Did some price comparison between Niello and Ray Laks and Ray Laks always gives me the better price. I've gotten windshield wipers, manifolds and sway bars from them. Always there when u need them. Plus because I live in CA I get to save on sales tax. They are in NY I believe.

I have been doing some work on my car, and as I come across items that need to be replaced, I call Tim at Ray Laks Acura.

Tim has given really great service. The prices are good and delivery quick. I receive emails when my orders ship. Tim even sent a Christmas card! Maybe I have been ordering too much stuff.

Tim has thrown in a collision shop manual and gave a great price on the NSX service mat (covers the trunk and fits around the engine compartment).

If I go to the local dealer, they never have the parts in stock and have to order the parts. They charge the list price and it takes about the same time as getting the parts from Tim at Ray Laks. I recommend that if you are going to purchase parts for you NSX, Acura or Honda, call Tim and see what he can do. The number is 1-888-Ray Laks ask for Tim.

Roy Ebert

Back