• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy on 02 front conversion

I'm interested in the rear valance and maybe even the tail lights.
:)
Z

I have a customer that would be interested in the rear. Mo - Elite.

To do it right, you will need about 73 parts, which include a lot of nuts/bolts/brackets. List price on all these parts is $7325.61 , we will offer a special pricing of $4761.65 for a buy of minimum 3 poeple. That is a savings of $2564 over list. Price does not include shipping, which will be calculated on an individual's location. Any taxes may also apply if you reside in the state of CA.

It includes everything you need including all the bumper reinforcements/hid ballasts/headlight housings/hood/nuts&bolts/brackets for a 2002 conversion.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to post.

Disclaimer: All parts are subject to availability of the American Honda Supply System.

yellowpad said:
good question!!! i need to see how many people are interested so i can get a little buying power :D

did you check your mail? when is a good time for to come and pick up the mag....and what is the damage? :D

$4761.65 is a lot!! is that both front and back conversion? or just the front?

ACR_Motorsports said:
To do it right, you will need about 73 parts, which include a lot of nuts/bolts/brackets. List price on all these parts is $7325.61 , we will offer a special pricing of $4761.65 for a buy of minimum 3 poeple. That is a savings of $2564 over list. Price does not include shipping, which will be calculated on an individual's location. Any taxes may also apply if you reside in the state of CA.

It includes everything you need including all the bumper reinforcements/hid ballasts/headlight housings/hood/nuts&bolts/brackets for a 2002 conversion.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to post.

Disclaimer: All parts are subject to availability of the American Honda Supply System.

Hi Calvin, check your mail reagrding the magazines.

Regarding the price, that is for the front conversion. There are a lot of parts involved such as the front impact beam, impact foam, and a lot of front bumper brackets. Here are some list prices of the major pieces. The HID Ballasts are $334.30 list price for each side, the headlight housings are $895.99 list each side. HID Bulbs are $169.00 list per bulb. The factory 2002 Hood is $1376.05 List price. Front Bumper Cover $960.86 List, Front Bumper skirt $694.65 List, Front Bumper Beam $406.52 list. As you can see, it adds up quickly, and this is not including all the little pieces you need to do the job right. A lot of the part numbers are the same for some of the pre 2002 bumper parts, but the parts are still different.

Calvin, when you stop by to pick up your magazines, I'll show you the parts/diagrams and price breakdown.

yellowpad said:
did you check your mail? when is a good time for to come and pick up the mag....and what is the damage? :D

$4761.65 is a lot!! is that both front and back conversion? or just the front?

thanks buddy!!!

ACR_Motorsports said:
Calvin, when you stop by to pick up your magazines, I'll show you the parts/diagrams and price breakdown. [/B]

alex, keep in mind that i will also check out and make some calls to see who can give us the best pricing on both the front and rear.

i'll see you tomorrow.

calvin

Is anyone local here that has done a conversion on the front? I"m curious to know how much needs to be changed for this.

TIA.

Importfan.com sells 02 carbon fiber hood for $600 that would save some $ on the hood :)

Any other havy discount for the front 02 ?

Attachments

• nsx_02_h_cwings_carbon_type_oem_style_01.jpg
    nsx_02_h_cwings_carbon_type_oem_style_01.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 511
Here are the prices for the rear 2002 conversion.

Acura List price:

1. Rear Valence $750.43
2. Rear Valence Stay $202.00
3. Rear Quarter Stay $58.82
4. Tailight Lense $404.10 per side ($808.20)
5. Cener Tailight Garnish $203.53

Total List Price: $2022.98

Group Buy Discount Price: $1314.94

Savings: $708.04

Need minimum 4-5 sets to do the group buy.
Shipping not included. Subject to availability of the American Honda Parts system.

The tiny rear trunk spoiler was not included since there is already a replica available for much cheaper.

ACR_Motorsports said:
Here are the prices for the rear 2002 conversion.

Acura List price:

1. Rear Valence $750.43
2. Rear Valence Stay $202.00
3. Rear Quarter Stay $58.82
4. Tailight Lense $404.10 per side ($808.20)
5. Cener Tailight Garnish $203.53

Total List Price: $2022.98

Group Buy Discount Price: $1314.94

Savings: $708.04

Need minimum 4-5 sets to do the group buy.
Shipping not included. Subject to availability of the American Honda Parts system.

.............................................................................................
I just need the lights L,R how much is that? any one else interested?

- I'm 1

FYI, I have done the 2002 conversion on my own car, you can reuse your existing front bumper beam and save your self $400, you just need to get the 2002 brackets that attach the beam to the frame rails, the cost about $25 each

Back