• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Short(er) Antenna Replacement - Guppy Attack

Payment information has been sent via PM, if you didn't receive it let me know, and I will forward it to you.

Please include your nsxprime username with your PayPal payment, so I can update the list for payment status.

Expected Shipping Date is May 18th, based on the tracking information we have received from suppliers. :wink:

awaiting a reply.

John,

After this group buy is over, will you be the source where we would buy replacement mast? I'm presuming like the shark and oem (S2000) masts they can be removed from the base?

If you are, do you have a price for the mast yet?

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks
me too

Thanks
me too

The mast manufacturer typically makes them in a chrome / polished finish; in order to get them made in shiny black we had to meet their minimum order of 500pcs, so getting a new mast will not be a problem. We have not determined pricing for the mast by itself (but we'll have a huge box of them) :tongue:

Is it too late for me to jump on this GB? I'll take one as well, PM me the payment info if still available, thanks!

The group buy is full, however we can try a 'Round 2' if we're able to find more amplified bases. This would happen next month, after this group buy has been fully shipped / completed.

Last edited:
payment sent via paypal. thanks.

Payment list updated, and moved to the OP.

Be careful about that - I'm not sure how long the original post remains open for "editing" until you can't edit the post anymore. Might be a good idea to check with a mod on that, I know its been an issue in the past.

Just got ur PM. Payment being sent in 30 sec

Can you post the list that people have already paid? I did mine.

Hello, It's at the bottom of this post, updated as of a few minutes ago:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1570308&postcount=1

The 75 antenna bases arrived Today, some even still have their Best Buy price tags on them. We also ordered rubber gaskets to go under the base, so that the antenna won't scratch your paint, these will arrive Wednesday.

The final part, the short mast, will take a few more days, since they're coming from HK.

Last edited:
Back