• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GT-One Titanium Ver 5.1 Exhaust - Work of art... (SOLD)

Selling a GT-One Titanium Ver 5.1 Exhaust. Bought this exhaust directly through GT-One some years back. Had it on the NSX for some time; now parting the car to sell.

This exhaust is also known as the 'F1 sound' exhaust.
Total weight is only 14lb 2oz.

Excellent condition. No issues whatsoever.

Asking $3500 picked up. SOLD

No more space to upload all the photos and video here, so visit my photo album if you want to see more:
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA13nk

Message me with any questions. Thanks!

Michael
310-505-2741
Laguna Niguel, CA

Attachments

• IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_4381.jpg
    IMG_4381.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_4380.jpg
    IMG_4380.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_4399.jpg
    IMG_4399.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
Wow Just beautiful!

Selling a GT-One Titanium Ver 5.1 Exhaust. Bought this exhaust directly through GT-One some years back. Had it on the NSX for some time; now parting the car to sell.

This exhaust is also known as the 'F1 sound' exhaust.
Total weight is only 14lb 2oz.

Excellent condition. No issues whatsoever.

Asking $4900 picked up.

No more space to upload all the photos and video here, so visit my photo album if you want to see more:
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA13nk

Message me with any questions. Thanks!

Michael
310-505-2741
Laguna Niguel, CA

Art.

I have the stainless version 7.1. It completely transformed my NSX ownership experience. I continuously get asked about it. Wish I could add the Ti version to my collection!

I arrived at a Canepa C&C a few years ago, and the gentleman working the parking lot entrance leaned over to talk to me as I rolled up. I figured it might be about my interior being in a slight state of disassembly (cool, bro!). Instead, he said: "That is the best-sounding NSX exhaust I have ever heard, what is it?" Needless to say, I was relieved and grinning massively. I could not imagine receiving more validation for a part purchase. That was hardly the only time I've been asked, but probably the coolest.

It also turned a few heads at a 105 dB Laguna Seca day. My stock power didn't exactly light the front straight on fire, but the sound... it made some new fans that day.

Laguna Seca Chase View

[Don't mind turn 2 line... first session of the day and pops in the passenger seat, those are my excuses!!]

I have the stainless version 7.1. It completely transformed my NSX ownership experience. I continuously get asked about it. Wish I could add the Ti version to my collection!

I arrived at a Canepa C&C a few years ago, and the gentleman working the parking lot entrance leaned over to talk to me as I rolled up. I figured it might be about my interior being in a slight state of disassembly (cool, bro!). Instead, he said: "That is the best-sounding NSX exhaust I have ever heard, what is it?" Needless to say, I was relieved and grinning massively. I could not imagine receiving more validation for a part purchase. That was hardly the only time I've been asked, but probably the coolest.

It also turned a few heads at a 105 dB Laguna Seca day. My stock power didn't exactly light the front straight on fire, but the sound... it made some new fans that day.

Laguna Seca Chase View

[Don't mind turn 2 line... first session of the day and pops in the passenger seat, those are my excuses!!]
Thanks for sharing, sounds good!

Michael

Forget to mention, GLWS! Someone is going to be very happy.

To get an idea of the sound from inside the car, here is a 10-second video from drivers seat, inside the garage.

Turn down your volume before playing the video!

View attachment VID_20200419_151121462.mp4

Every overpass and tunnel will provide insane temptation to share it with the world. Love thy neighbor as thyself 😎

I sent you a text. Thanks

Back