• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess the HP/TQ Win a Prize

It Will Be A Estimeated Guess. There Are Several Sites You Can Go To And Put In The Numbers And Give You And Estimate.

I Will Say Conservatively
Rwhp 447
Rwtq 330

At An Ideal 14.1 Air To Fuel On Stock Injectors. A Little On The Lean Side I Think This Is Very Do Able Numbers.

MiamieNeSeX said:
Please have a shot at it, there are a few others that have the lead in that department. :) although for being new you are giving them a good run for their money :)

Armando

563 HP/381 TQ

If I lose the contest, maybe I can get into the lead for the A-hole list!:biggrin:

ANYTIME said:
What type of dyno? Price is right rules? (over you lose?) Or closest even if over/under? :biggrin:

Heres the dyno
Import_Front_Wheel_on_Dual_12_Roller_600.jpg

No over/under(this ain't Vegas) no closest without going over (I ain't Bob Barker) if there is a tie , read the small print in first post.

Govern Yourself Accordingly.

Armando

since he did 460ish before, I'll say 532/369 tq

I can only imagine how that must feel...

If you give me a ride, I'll show you my "o" face.. :)

555 (can you detect a Subaru rally heritage):-D
408 ft-lbs

MiamieNeSeX said:
I am nearing the end of an engine build with the following specs:

Decked Block
Low Compression JE pistons
Pauter Rods
Basch SC 15 lbs boost
AEM
Aquamist Methanol Injection
Aftercooler
No VVIS Butterflies.

Now this is a step in the right direction. It should outlast the last engine that had the misfortune of having a blower bolted onto it.

More details about the decked block please.....did you get it from these guys or have the work done locally and if so by whom?

Thanks!

Hugh said:
Now this is a step in the right direction. It should outlast the last engine that had the misfortune of having a blower bolted onto it.

More details about the decked block please.....did you get it from these guys or have the work done locally and if so by whom?

Thanks!

Here is my build team
99band01.jpg

Armando

Back