• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GW Bridge Caravan to River Run

Usual meet location: Teaneck Marriott spot on NJ side of the GW Bridge. Same old spot.

Time: 8:00-8:15 am

Trip Down: 1+ hours/75 miles

1. King Kong
2. NSX Pilot
3. Passline
4. ??
5. ??

How could you add me to a list that I did not even reply yes to yet ?

Just a hunch based on past dates. If you want to go north to TZ and across to Sheraton Crossroads instead of the GW route. That will work too. :wink:
Anyway, just putting a start time out there and btw I have not seen a list yet cast in concrete. :smile:

Simon?? NYC?? GWB??

Usual meet location: Teaneck Marriott spot on NJ side of the GW Bridge. Same old spot.

Time: 8:00-8:15 am

Trip Down: 1+ hours/75 miles

1. King Kong
2. NSX Pilot
3. Passline
4. ??
5. ??

LOL...I love it Rich. Thanks for adding me to the list and I am sure Bailey will be there as well. I can see Dynamic Auto, Snow White joining us.

LOL...I love it Rich. Thanks for adding me to the list and I am sure Bailey will be there as well. I can see Dynamic Auto, Snow White joining us.

Come on simon, you know you would really rather join us on the tappan zee bridge side :)

Im out cause my son's team made the quaterfinals ................definately bittersweet :) have fun guys

thanks passline, that and my 3 week old son don"t think the wife would've appreciated my departure for the day anyway, Lol

Is there an address to this meeting place?
I have a pretty far drive from Md and not sure if I'm coming up Friday night or leaving early am on Saturday.

Delaware Canal State Park
11 Lodi Hill Road
Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972-9540
9:30am Meet Time, 10:00am Departure

Pm Don or myself if you want to follow us up. We are < 1 mile from Route 95& Route 31 (about 2-3 miles from the Delaware River). We will be leaving early though to arrive probably around 9ish.

We should try to leave the Teaneck Marriott lot at 8:00 am. There is a good chance we can then hook up with the TZ group when we get on I-287 at the I-80 exit 43a.
That is if they leave Mahwah at 8:00 am also.

We should try to leave the Teaneck Marriott lot at 8:00 am. There is a good chance we can then hook up with the TZ group when we get on I-287 at the I-80 exit 43a.
That is if they leave Mahwah at 8:00 am also.

I think we caught up to the TZ group on 287 last year leaving at 8:15am but we can leave at 8:00 and just drive a little slower. I am going to bring Gracie so I have to go slower anyway. :)

Any Long Island members want to join our caravan or you are going through Staten Island?

Arista-Mike?
RobD-Rob?

I think we caught up to the TZ group on 287 last year leaving at 8:15am but we can leave at 8:00 and just drive a little slower. I am going to bring Gracie so I have to go slower anyway. :)

Where is she going to sit, the back seat?

I have been trying to connect with rob this week. Just have not been able to. Gas station after the TN Bridge? what time?

It may be easier to just meet after the GW. but we can meet after ThrogsNeck at 7:45.

Last edited:
We leave at 8:00 am for Gracie. :smile:

If you need gas and want to pay NJ prices, get to Teaneck @ 7:50.

does anyone intersect with me coming down 33 to 78 to 611 to 32?

Last edited:
Back