• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Had Tune Checked

Went to my local tuner to have my tune checked for an upcoming Fathers Day track event. As I write this post I have attempted to add an attachment from the last pull. Hope it shows. This is from a 91 I recently bought to replace my 96. I swapped the twins over and added the SOS exhaust. It made 429.77 HP and 341.8 pounds of torque. These are uncorrected numbers for our altitude but pretty amazing to say the least. The tune SOS did was very close. My local tuner Scotty at Motiva just did a little tweaking to the fuel trims and timing. I was concerned that this was too much power for a stock motor but Scotty said the tune looks safe. Hope the weather holds up for tonight. This will be the 1st track time for the new car.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a video of the pull but cannot figure out how to post it. I shot it with my iPhone and it is on my iMac. If some one knows how to do it please chime in. It is a pretty cool vid on a 4th gear pull to 150 MPH.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 141
How many psi u running? Looks good accept a little spike in hp and torque around 122 mph. I wonder why a lot tuner chose speed(mph) instead of rpm.

With our altitude at 5K and our DA around 7K I can pull about 5 psi. In Phoenix it was at 8 psi. The car pulls like crazy.And still gets 26 MPG on the highway.

Goog looking numbers.

Back