• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone install SOS The AEM Infinity 708 or 506?

I am looking to replace my AEM FIC with the Infinity - which also replaces the throttle body
I have a single turbo and boost controlled meth injection -

I have been having problems with my TPS / TC and possibly DBW system and look to this as a possible solution that gives my tuner more flexibility to tune

any input would be helpful

thanks

i've got the infinity. upgraded from FIC to Series 2 then to infinity. No input beyond it's been flawless and the safety parameters are great.

i've got the infinity. upgraded from FIC to Series 2 then to infinity. No input beyond it's been flawless and the safety parameters are great.
My Infinity just arrived in the mail today along with the SOS clutch- early Christmas presents to me- i hope to repurpose my wide band sensor from my air/fuel gauge and the fuel pressure sensor ( both went to gauges in my nav pod)

I have the Infiniti also along with the SOS TVS Supercharger. It runs great! Having it tuned was fairly uneventful also!

My Infinity just arrived in the mail today along with the SOS clutch- early Christmas presents to me- i hope to repurpose my wide band sensor from my air/fuel gauge and the fuel pressure sensor ( both went to gauges in my nav pod)
Did you go with the 506 or 508? I assume 506. What I don't understand is why you mentioned you have to change your DBW TB stock unit or perhaps I didn't understand what you wrote...

Did you go with the 506 or 508? I assume 506. What I don't understand is why you mentioned you have to change your DBW TB stock unit or perhaps I didn't understand what you wrote...
The SOS kit (I purchased the 506) comes with a new throttle body controlled by the AEM unit- I was having problems with the TPS - the wiper was not fully rotating the sensor- my reading from the sensor was bad but it turns out the sensor was fine (I checked outside of car) but found that the wiper/rotor was not rotating properly so changing out the whole throttle body with new DBW seemed to be the solution

Back