• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hall Acura in Virginia Beach

Hall Acura in Virginia Beach tried to rip me off. I was on vacation and had my best friend take my car in to have the oil changed and state inspection renewed. I knew the front right parking light was out but didn't have time to fix it. When my friend took it in, the dealer wanted to charge him $140 to change it because they claimed the entire front bumper had to be removed. He called me and I told him not to let them rip me off and I would fix it when I got back. So when I got back I changed the bulb in five minutes for 8 dollars. On top of this they lied and said there was a hole in my RM exhaust, which there was not. Dealer really trying to rip me off, never taking it back to that dealership! My mother had the same problem with a nissan dealership upstate. They told her she needed new cats $500 on a 3 year old truck. Just venting and reminding all of you with great Acura dealerships in your area.

Re: Shady dealer

I would have taken the dealer up on the cat replacement for the truck since it should still have been covered under the emissions warranty. :smile:

I was taking my car there for regular maintainance but everytime I picked up my car, I would always find new scratches, of course they always denied it, I wont go back there again. I now go to Priority Acura on Military Hwy, they been pretty good so far.

Ray Rodriguez said:
I was taking my car there for regular maintainance but everytime I picked up my car, I would always find new scratches, of course they always denied it, I wont go back there again. I now go to Priority Acura on Military Hwy, they been pretty good so far.

I was thinking about going there as well, I went there to have some keys made for my RL and the service manager was really nice. That was along time ago. I will have to make check them out. Thanks for the info

Back