• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday The Don

Happy Bday Don....think of nsxpo as your present this year:eek:

Happy 51st!

I'm ipadding while driving the nsx up to larryb so you gotta wait for spidey......

please tell me you are going to track the car at xpo......:confused:

I talk to you every day. Will see you tnite :biggrin:
Happy Birthday my friend :cool:
When NSXPO is over and the chaos done we can return to normal (whatever that is) and just "go for a run for fun"

Enjoy YOUR Day!
Alan,Roberta and the Tribe

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to the Don, I think that I did well this past week for your Birthday, Bob's turn next week!!!:wink:

Happy Birthday Don...

And here is a spidey for you

56730709_Y4utj-X3.gif

Thanks everyone!! It has been a lovely day. Cleaning cars, yummy chocolate, good company and soon pizza. Doesn't get much better!

I like Ken's idea about a party. Let's all meet down by us next weekend!

Hi Don; Great Idia lets have a gathering in your honor this next weekend; Uantie La & I will see youz on Thurs. at hopefully at noon time.. To lend a hand or maybe two.. Happy B.day & may more Clem & lori:biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Don; Great Idia lets have a gathering in your honor this next weekend; Uantie La & I will see youz on Thurs. at hopefully at noon time.. To lend a hand or maybe two.. Happy B.day & may more Clem & lori:biggrin::biggrin:
I hope that you're on your way already, or you'll be late!!!:wink:

Don,

I hope you had a happy birthday, I haven't been on the board for a while so sorry about the late post, so Happy Belated Birthday! See you Sunday evening.

Tytus

Back