• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy New Year!

Folks-

I just wanted to wish EVERYONE the very happiest and healthiest of New Years! May the following year bring upon you all that you are wishing for..............and perhaps a NEW MODEL NSX for all of us!

Cheers-

Neville, Paula, and Nicholas the Emperor of Obliteration

Hey Neighbor
Happy New Year to you and the soon to be West Coast family:smile:

All the best to all our friends and have a safe New Year. And Bob don't drink Pepsi and drive that always seems to get you in trouble with the law:tongue:

Alan,Josh,Karen, Bob and Roberta:cool:

Happy New Year. May 2006 bring peace and happiness to all!

TheDon (just TheDon but remember it will continue to be all about me in 2006)

Happy New Year to all of the NE Region. Best wishes for Health, happiness, peace, and prosperity. I'm sorry that I will be unable to join you all at the dinner next week, but this way there will be more food available for those that have the big appetites (you know who you are). Travel safely and enjoy, may 2006 be a great year for all of us!!! Best Regards-R

Happy New Year to All

Special New Year wishes from Josh to our Sr. Member Peter, DocJohn and Bob :biggrin:

As of 12:01 tonight he becomes TRACK LEGAL since 01/01/06 is his 18th Birthday:eek::eek:

He has recently been behind the wheel of my NSX and is very anxious for some more Open Track time. Hopefully he will also be able to get in some Novice track time of his own once he gets some more time behind the wheel of my NSX:eek: :eek: :eek: and you thought being in Pete's car was scary:rolleyes:

:frown: Roger and Don you will be missed at the dinner:frown:

See you all next weekend:cool:

Climberao said:
Hey Neighbor
Happy New Year to you and the soon to be West Coast family:smile:

All the best to all our friends and have a safe New Year. And Bob don't drink Pepsi and drive that always seems to get you in trouble with the law:tongue:

Alan,Josh,Karen, Bob and Roberta:cool:

Happy New Year Alan to you and your family. hope to see you in 2006.

LitoG

Happy New Year to All!

One of my new year's resolutions is to come back to NSXPRIME and start posting again.

I missed talking to you via the forum, but visited the website almost everyday!

Sincerely,
TigerNSX

Back