• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Xmas, Happy Boxing Day and Happy New Year from the U.K.

To all my dear friends in the Northeast Region NSXCA, USA:

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate at home with your family. Also, here in the UK we just celebrated Boxing Day 26/12/13 and Christmas Day 25/12/13.

Jeanne and I would also like to wish everyone a very healthy happy and safe HAPPY NEW YEAR tonight. I you must pub crawl that is fine, just take a taxi or walk. PLEASE!

God Bless All.

Passline and Mrs. Passline in London for all the Holidays

Right back at the two of you!!!HEALTHY and Happy New Year!!!

hohoho Rich and Jeanne....good to see you having fun visiting family.

Happy New Year, Rich & Jeannie!
With snow forecast here for the next few days, you are in the right place.:biggrin:

We went out for dinner with a group of friends last night, and talked a few seconds about cars. The one guy had seen NSXs in magazines, but never in person. So he stopped by today. It was like watching a kid in a candy store. He kept saying "This looks like a modern design. Are you sure its 17 years old with 71,000 miles?"

Frank & Jan

Happy New Year! I can't believe I missed Boxing Day again this year. You have to remind us prior next year. :tongue:

Back