• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has anyone polished the CTSC?

Hey Dave,

How are you? Mike "chromatose" Niday basically has the whole engine compartment chromed:). When you get a chance private me at [email protected] I may have his e-mail for you in the archives.

Stay Well,
LarryB

If you guys ever wonder why you recieve tons of junk mail this is one reason. Never post an email in a forum PM it. There are programs that scower the net looking for such posts, they compile a list for the owner so they can SPAM you. Just thought you might like to know.

nsxxtreme said:
If you guys ever wonder why you recieve tons of junk mail this is one reason. Never post an email in a forum PM it. There are programs that scower the net looking for such posts, they compile a list for the owner so they can SPAM you. Just thought you might like to know.
Good point. I thought about it briefly, but Mike's email address is already "in the wild" on the regional site. But I suppose there's no harm in editing it out now that it's served its purpose.

nsxxtreme said:

I didn't know that. I will remember in the future though.

Polished CTSC

I don't know how old your CTSC is but Mark Basch had informed me that the warrantee on your blower would be voided if you did not get it done by Comptech themselves. FYI

Rod

Back