• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has Dali Racing (Mark Johnson) ripped you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Satisfied customer, on both his and OEM products. Always quick responses on the E-mails.
Never met him, but looking forward to meeting him at the NSX-days in Spa.

This is what they say over here :

When you are satisfied about Mark Johnson, tell the world, when you are not satisfied about Mark Johnson tell Mark Johnson.

Bart Geerts said:
Always quick responses on the E-mails.
Then why don't you ask him what's going on with Guus's situation, and see if the quick responses still keep coming? No slam, but if he's only talking to a select group of people, then those folks should try to get him to bring some of the controversy to light.

Or are you afraid you might get on his $hit list?

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't all of the people that are getting good responses from MJ email/call him and ask about one or more of the people who have been ripped off. If MJ responds, publish his responses. Maybe that is what it will take to get some info. OTOH, maybe it would only serve to put more people on MJ's ignore-at-all-cost list.

Nothing but silence from his supporters when you ask them to put the question to MJ. If you all have such a great relationship with MJ; your on a first name basis, he sends the parts before you pay, he responds to your emails and questions yada yada yada, then ask him.

"Hey MJ, whats up with all these people complaining you have been ripping them off. Is this true?"

Ask and report back to all of us crackpots.

When you are satisfied about Mark Johnson, tell the world, when you are not satisfied about Mark Johnson tell Mark Johnson.

Honda did a study on this years ago.
Their results are a little different than your recommendation.
They found that satisfied customers told 2 to 3 people about their good experiances, and dissatisfied customers told 13 to 15 people about their experiances.

Dash Rip Rock said:
Nothing but silence from his supporters when you ask them to put the question to MJ. If you all have such a great relationship with MJ; your on a first name basis, he sends the parts before you pay, he responds to your emails and questions yada yada yada, then ask him.

"Hey MJ, whats up with all these people complaining you have been ripping them off. Is this true?"

Ask and report back to all of us crackpots.

I asked and this is what he said----

I wouldn't believe all you read in the Forums - a lot of it is pretty funny. I've already shipped more OEM parts in the last 5 months than in all of 2003,

in case you wonder how much that was:
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/info/article_read.cfm?articleID=570

and we are running 25% higher in the aftermarket parts shipped over last year as well. I've attached a screen shot of my e-mails answered etc folder for 2004 - divide the # of days elapsed in 2004 into the total # of e-mails returned/sent to see what I average per day on a 7 day a week basis - and no I can't do any more. As far as I'm concerned the whiners in the Forums can go to hell in any fashion they so chose - I doubt that any of them could do any better.

Mark Johnson / http://www.daliracing.com / Adapt:Innovate:Overcome
"If you are not being criticized by someone, maybe you are not doing enough"

Bart Geerts said:
This is what they say over here :

Really?? Even after everyone knows Mark stole a few grand from Guus? Did you know Guus?
Steve

I wouldn't believe all you read in the Forums - a lot of it is pretty funny. I've already shipped more OEM parts in the last 5 months than in all of 2003,

Thanks for the update. I guess we have come full circle to the old excuse:

"Mark is just too busy, if you just have some patience he will eventually ship you the parts. How does 2007 sound as a ship date. These are special parts after all"

I now know MJ walks, talks, and looks like a duck! I will be sure to pay him a visit at NSXPO to work through our difficulties. I will be sure to have a list of all the parts he owes peopel on NSX Prime.

See you soon MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back