• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Hater lover,or lover hater

since we have a lot of both on prime:wink: I'd like to start a small but inciteful discussion about the contrasts of each of these subclass of people and where do you stand....are you a hater lover or a lover hater?

lover / hater ... I love life, people and anything spiritual, yet I hate Stupidity

hater lover or a lover hater?[/QUOTE said:
Isn't this the same person? One who loves haters would also hate lovers, right? :confused:

Isn't this the same person? One who loves haters would also hate lovers, right? :confused:

that is the crux of the matter...are they different?

Hilarious!

since we have a lot of both on prime:wink: I'd like to start a small but inciteful discussion about the contrasts of each of these subclass of people and where do you stand....are you a hater lover or a lover hater?

I love it, docjohn :biggrin:

Incite, as in to incite (spur on, stir up) violence = "hater"

Insight, as in seeing intuitively or looking in to a situation = "lover"?

:smile::biggrin::smile::tongue:

I assume you feel this way because he is your lover.

the above is why i started this thread looooooooollllllllll. I really wanted to out saleens7r.

A matter of perspective: Optimist vs. Pessimist.

another good angle......is it better to love those that hate or hate those that love?

Just don't vote for Obama

Uh oh!!! Did I just shut down your thread DocJohn? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

no you hate Obama lovers:tongue:

Politics: the quickest way to lock a thread.

wow... i'd love to see where this thread is headed. besides the politics....

epicthread.gif

you cannot derail a thread that was never on the track to begin with....

Where's the poll? A thread without a poll is useless.... Hate'em...

Dave you are more polish than Ivan Putski.........

Back