• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Having to click multiple times "back" button on Prime

Right click back doesn't work either. I have to open a different browser just for prime.

Holy crap if it starts on Safari too...

Sometimes if you hit the refresh button and time that with a click on the back button, it'll take you back to the previous page.

Yup, better this morning.

Lud, can you tell us what caused this or what fixed it? I've got the same problem recently at another site.

When I use internet explorer at work I have this problem. When I use firefox I don't. I know it's related to the ads because I could see as I click back each time one of the ads would blank out and then the next. When I finally got through blanking out all the ads then it would allow me to back out of the page. To avoid this I simply just go to the directory link near the top of the page to go back to the section I want instead of wasting time with all the back clicks.

I'll have to test it out at work to see if it's fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked on internet explorer and I can't get it to work. I'm getting multiple of googleads.g.doubleclick.net/page things for history which prevents the back button from working.

It's still not working with explorer at all. Like 100 percent of the time fails. I'm consistently having to open two browsers.

Man I am dying here. It's almost not worth signing on anymore. I spend half the time trying to click back with little to no luck.

Man I am dying here. It's almost not worth signing on anymore. I spend half the time trying to click back with little to no luck.
David-I feel your pain. Hopefully things go back to normal so you can enjoy the site. I know it was crappy when it was misbehaving on my iPad. Still working as it should and what one would expect here on my end.

Back