• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headlight conversion

Does anyone know what headlight conversion this is?

mugennsx4.jpg

it looks like the replica 02 headlights that you can easily open up and paint, it looks like they painted them black?

i might be mistaken though

The only reason I dont think they are '02 cuz they don't have the bubble. I hate the bubble.

Um, yeah. Searched for the past hour, couldn't find S!

Does anyone know if they sell the lights in Japan? Or is there a similar kit somewhere?

Thats a really old pic, might be tuff to see if they even still make that
upgrade kit.

yup thats the old mugen kit for the car with the m7's on there....I use to love that kit....

I'm so wishy washy. Now I'm looking at the body kit and headlights and don't like it cuz it looks TOO much like an F40 and not an NSX grrrr....

khappucino said:
it looks like the replica 02 headlights that you can easily open up and paint, it looks like they painted them black?

i might be mistaken though

oh wow, i didnt even notice they were flush... my bad... yeah are the BYS ones like that too?

redshift said:
Nothin' wrong with the F40 :biggrin: :wink:

I know, it was my Fav car when I was younger, but now I own an NSX and something tells me I should keep it looking like an NSX.

Back