• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headroom

hi im 6'4..not too bad..but i cant lean my head back on the headrest..hits the roof where it slants..but otherwise no real problem..cannot wear a baseball hat though.

At 5' 9", I feel the NSX was custom tailored to fit ME.

I've heard the only real problem with being over 6' in the NSX is if you want to take it to the track and need to wear a helmet.

6'4" here... i can lean my head back onto the headrest... by moving the bottom of the seat forward, and leaning the back of the seat back a bit... it takes a little getting used to... but it's cool.... there's only one way to sit in those seats....... -Electro

I am 6'2" with a sitting height of 38" and I was knocking my head against the headliner all the time. I had realized this as a potential problem when I purchased the car but I had to have the car nonetheless! The salesman recommended a place in San Jose called Auto Dynamics that could aleviate the problem. Well, to make a long story short, what they did was shave 1&1/2" of cushion from the drivers seat. Sounds scary but they did an excellent job. Now I have all the headroom I need!

Back