• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello from a new member.

I am new this this forum and just want to say hello to you all, My name is Ben and I am in LA area, I am mostly a sportbike nut, I do most my commute with one of my 3 bikes, and for those times that I have to drive I use my 94 Supra TT, I have had it since 94. NSX has always been a car that I love but it was just too much money for me fresh out of school in 1994, so I got the Supra instead.

I am here do learn from you NSX addicts about the car and hopefully sell my 94 Supra TT for a good price(those have held their value incredibly well) and get a 98-01 NSX.

One Question... I know that 98 is the beginning of the 3.2 engine and 2002 is the 1st year of the new body style, but what are the updates between 98-2001?

Thanks.

Welcome. Its 1997 not 98 (NA2). Not a ton of updates from 97-01. You can look in WIKI for the minor differences.

I call dibs on the Supra TT. PM me once you decide how much as I'm trying to help my father get into one. I've just bought a 91 NSX and its the best decision I've made.

Welcome to NSX Prime and you'll soon become addicted to one of the best forums on the internet. Its a valuable resource tool for the NSX so enjoy!

jetpilot

I call dibs on the Supra TT. PM me once you decide how much as I'm trying to help my father get into one. I've just bought a 91 NSX and its the best decision I've made.

Welcome to NSX Prime and you'll soon become addicted to one of the best forums on the internet. Its a valuable resource tool for the NSX so enjoy!

jetpilot
Thanks for the welcome Turbo2go and Jetpilot3, this forum certainly seems to be very resourceful and supportive, like my home forum www.mvagusta.net, I am looking forward to learn more about hte NSX from you all and hopefully contribute in the future too.

here is the info on my Supra:

1994 SUpra TT coupe (no sports roof or "targa roof" I wanted my car to be rigid) I was told this is one of 326 Supra coupe in this country... not sure if it is true but there are more supra with sportroof than without from what I have seen.

Red with beige leather interior, the exterior has a few very minor/small blemishes, the interior has the normal wear of a 13 year old car, no stains or odor.

83,000 miles at the moment.

it is 99% stock except for the Stillen stainless steel braided lines to firm up the feel, and tires of course.

always garage kept, when parked under the hot summer sun I often used a car cover (to protect the paint and keep the interior cool).

always followed the factory service schedule, only used Redline and Mobil1 synthetic oil.

the only issue at the moment is the stereo is not sounding, it seems to be either the amp or the wiring issue, the stereo unit is working fine.

will be available in mid October, asking $35,000.

Thanks.

Pics. of bikes?:smile: I'm a bike freak myself.
here you go... the 916 is gone but I still have the Yamaha R6, the Derbi GPR50, and the MV Agusta F4 1000 Senna.

Attachments

• My Garage2 2004- Ducati 916,  Yamaha R6,  Derbi GPR50.jpg
    My Garage2 2004- Ducati 916, Yamaha R6, Derbi GPR50.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Senna @ California Speedway.jpg
    Senna @ California Speedway.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 71
  • Senna on I10.jpg
    Senna on I10.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 59
  • Derbi @ Grange 2.jpg
    Derbi @ Grange 2.jpg