• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

HELLO - Hopefully a NSX Owner in the Future

Firstly, Hello NSX Prime Club of Canada!
As the title states, I hope to own a great machine in the future, an NSX.

A little about me:
My name is Lucas, and I've been on the prowl for owning a car for the last 2 years. I'm a Aeospace Engineering student in Ottawa, and I am in awe of the 1990's Japanese sports cars.

It started out as a bit of a dream, when I first fell in love with a 300ZX that lived down the street. From there, I began digging, and realistically thinking of owning a 90's sports car as MY first real car.

I've happened to realize and appreciate the raw engineering that has gone into cars of that era. I am in no way bashing any other manufacture or model, truely, each Japanese manufacture was breaking down walls and trailblazing for cars of the future..now.

This journey has lead me talking to owners of GT-R's, RX7's, 350Z's, MR2's, Lan-Evo's, all which love their cars.

Why am I here? I've concluded, that the truely mystical, unique, and revolutionary car of that era is the NSX. Like I said, all others are excellent, I just have my eyes set on the Unicorn, the NSX.

I've really got to wrap this up, I'm ranting.

I'm going to be looking to NPCC for guidance and knowledge on these vehicles, and any help you guys could give me I'd really appreciate in terms of pitfalls to avoid, tips, tricks, and any words of wisdom. I don't plan on purchasing for at least a year or two from now, however, there's no reason to not begin learning now.

Cheers all, I will be discussing in the future!

Thanks in advance,

Lucas

Welcome Lucas,

You have started on the correct forum, to get more information and learn about the NSX, including :
- What to look for when buying an NSX
- What are the pit falls
- Price guild
- Maintenance guild
- And great advice on just about every aspects of the NSX.

The Wiki is the best starting point.

Bram

Hey Lucas,

Welcome to the forums. You'll learn a lot here. Great bunch of guys.

The local Ottawa NSXers have their own mailing list. If you want to be put on, PM me your email addy and I'll make sure you get included. Its pretty quiet most of the time but the guys there are very welcoming and down to earth. Come out to our next coffee meet and check the cars out. One of the members is an aerodynamicist with the NRC.

Hey Lucas,

Welcome to the forums. You'll learn a lot here. Great bunch of guys.

The local Ottawa NSXers have their own mailing list. If you want to be put on, PM me your email addy and I'll make sure you get included. Its pretty quiet most of the time but the guys there are very welcoming and down to earth. Come out to our next coffee meet and check the cars out. One of the members is an aerodynamicist with the NRC.

Back