• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello - Houston Supra Owner - Introduction

Hello,

I just thought I'd introduce myself here.

I am not an NSX owner but at one point decided to sell the Supra to get one. Maybe that is still floating in my mind somewhere.

I work out here in Sugarland but live in Katy. Graduated from U of H last year and currently trying to live life to its fullest!

Here is my toy and I hope you enjoy:

1995 Toyota Supra NA-T

Goodies:
T61 XSPower Single Kit @ 8 LBS, Blitz NUR Spec Exhaust, LS400 Big Brake Kit, Custom Gixxer_Drew Coilover Suspension, SAFC I and RPS MAX Clutch with Street Disc.

Very simple setup nothing crazy, the car made 301 RWHP and 306 RWT.

SupraMINEJPG.jpg

SupraMINE2.JPG

I have a build thread over at another forum that I support. I would greatly like to invite the NSX owners out to join us in our monthly meets that we try and do.

The Supra may be going under the knife after this month but the community is still very strong and outgoing.

Stage II of this build will commence this summer and I hope all goes well.

Nice meeting everyone!

Thanks,

OdyOwnage

Last edited:
What ever happened to Planet Zero meets? There was always a mixture of nice cars to look at. I miss those.:frown:

What ever happened to Planet Zero meets? There was always a mixture of nice cars to look at. I miss those.:frown:

Those are weaksauce and include a lot of unwanted RICERS!

I think the Houston community of car enthusiasts should include a mix of down to earth people without the unwanted attention.

:smile:

Still it was somewhere for me to get away from town once a month. I wish ya'll had some monthly meets.

Back