• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello!

Hi Everyone, I have just moved to Vegas and wanted to get to know other NSX owners to meet up and drive on weekends. Tom

1996 NSX-T

Hi Everyone, I have just moved to Vegas and wanted to get to know other NSX owners to meet up and drive on weekends. Tom

1996 NSX-T

Hey Tom,

Welcome to Vegas. We should have a meet coming up in March, just can't remember when. But I'm sure someone will post the details on here as the date approaches.

See ya at the meet...

Levi

Gentlemen, thanks for the welcome! I am expecting a group of friends (4 single girls) from LA to be visiting this weekend.. so if any of you feel like meeting up - that would be great! like I said I am new in town, so I hope this message is not out of line.. Cheers! Tom :smile:

Gentlemen, thanks for the welcome! I am expecting a group of friends (4 single girls) from LA to be visiting this weekend.. so if any of you feel like meeting up - that would be great! like I said I am new in town, so I hope this message is not out of line.. Cheers! Tom :smile:

Darn i'm going to New York this weekend. Rain check maybe.
Chris

Welcome!

Yes! Another Belina Black. Ha, we are coming back baby! You reds used to rule the roost, but the Berlinas shall rise again and regain the Vegas throne we once carried! :tongue: :biggrin:

Bummer, I've got plans for this weekend already. But it sounds like you're in for a fun weekend...=)

Levi

Black just suits my personality better.. although i've nothing against the red ones.. bottom line is "the NSX Rules!" Cheers and have a great weekend everyone! Tom

Back