• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hello

Hello from the UK.

I have been searching the internet for what seams like months now trying to find information on the engine differences on the early nsx c30 I think and my c27a rover 827 (Honda/ Acura legend).

My plan is to fit or modify my 90' rover 800 to either full nsx spec engine or as close to it as i can get.

Being in the uk and being a 90 model I don’t need any emissions control systems so my c27 is running about 200hp as it is with just 2.5" exhaust and cold air feed oh and 99RON fuel.

from what i have found so far correct me if I’m wrong please but the c27a was basically the test bed for the c30+vtech power unit so it has forged pistons and cast steel crank shaft, with steel conrods (titanium on the c30)

My main wonder is can i fit the nsx c30 heads to my c27 with no issues? As that would eliminate the push rods in the heads mainly limiting it to 6500 rpm

Jago

The C engines made for the Legends are SOHC while the NSX's are DOHC's

hello,

I am aware that they are DOHC hence me saying the fitment of the nsx heads would eliminate the push rods :smile:

Back