• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hellos From Cali.!

Folks!

WOW, it is so nice to be able to write to you all once again! For a brief period I was unable to sign-on...but one e-mail to the powers that be (i.e. BOB) and here I am! All is well here in Monterey. I have only seen 2 NSXs thus far, an Imola orange and an early silver model like that of THE DON! Work is coming alone just well.

Hope all is well with everyone. Rog...Happy Belated Birthday, though I tried to write. Bailey, how's the buffet scene?

Keep Well and thank you Bob as well as the internet captain ("Lud").

Cheers-

NevSX...less...in more ways than one! (Wife is in Hawaii with the Shrimp and her folks).

Glad to see that you are finally back online, Nev. Considering the bride is away in Hawaii you should treat yourself to a trip to an exotic location as well - how about scenic (and aromatic) New Jersey for the Bridgewater day? And don't forget NSXPO in Florida this year.

Glad to see you're still alive!!! Thanks for the wishes and now that you're out on the "left coast", get the NSX and drive!!!!:wink:

:eek: :eek: Already buying Paula off with trips to Hawaii:eek: :eek:
This is going to be one EXPENSIVE RELOCATION to the Coast:frown:
Let me know when you plan to ship your NSX to Cali. I will make sure I'm around when it is loaded on the flatbed OR TheDon and I can DRIVE it out to you:tongue:
I have one of those special ROGER DODGER BRAS to keep the bugs off and I think a nice warm up for your car is in order since it has been sitting :frown: ALONE:frown: in the garage missing your warm and loving touch:rolleyes:
We could take the most direct route:biggrin: :biggrin: :
Edison, Orlando, Colorado, New Mexico, Seattle, Vancouver,Montana, San Francisco then back down to your place:cool: As Larry B always says it's a 200k mile car and we can certainly put that to the test:biggrin:
Keep in touch now that you are back on line and send pictures of the family and the most important question "have you seen any more Whales from your balcony" :mad: said the jealous easterner looking out on ice and snow:wink:
Take care my friend
P.S. - Still waiting to see which schools will accept Josh but YALE is still a reach but high on the list (and the answer is NO I would sell my home rather than sell my NSX to finance his education):tongue:

Hi Nev!How is managed care treating you out west:wink:

You missed the two feet of snow we had a few weeks ago and the one snow storm we had this week. I know your dying to move back here now.

Hi Nev,

Just say the word and Alan and I will deliver!

Thats gots to be better than work.

TheDon

thedon67 said:
Hi Nev,

Just say the word and Alan and I will deliver!

Thats gots to be better than work.

TheDon
Remember, to drive the "Nevmobile" you must not only wear the proper driving shoes, but matching gloves, and hat too. The scarf can be complimentary, but not contradictory, and since you and the Alan prefer jeans, remember, they must be designer jeans, no Levi's allowed. Other than that, I'm sure if you put new tires, the exhaust that Nev never put on, and promise to clean and detail the car when you arrive, as well as pay for gas, you've probably got a deal.
Nev, if you want Bob to draw up the contract, I'm sure he'll oblige you for his customary fee. It's going to be in the 60's this weekend, just say the word and we'll break out your car for you!!!:eek:

Back