• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help a prospective owner.. vin JH4NA1182TT000161

Seems like a nice price!

Interesting after market interior but looks nice in the pics!

great buy, I have the same interior

Seems like a very fair deal, have you asked the dealer about the car's history?

the car looks good but for some reason to me the rear quater panel in picture one looks darker than the doors and there is also a slight difference between the front bumper and front fenders. It may just be my computer though. Ask if the car has ever been repaited.

the car looks good but for some reason to me the rear quater panel in picture one looks darker than the doors and there is also a slight difference between the front bumper and front fenders. It may just be my computer though. Ask if the car has ever been repaited.

Front bumper and rear bumper and rear quarter looks mismatched, could be the humidity in my computer:biggrin:

Red always looks funny unless you have a really good digital camera and most car lots go el cheapo on that route same goes for red paint on cars look real close for orange peel ect . If it was painted try to find out the who and where. 29k for factory paint is a great deal

Damn, I was going to buy this car after I got the ok from the OP and I came back to the thread and find it's SOLD. :frown: Another one got away.

Back