• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Help! - Desperately need 7-spoke machined wheel or wheels

Howdy All -

I'm desperately looking for a 7-spoke machined wheel or set of wheels for my 2000 NSX ! A vendor damaged one of my wheels while correcting some curb rash (by the previous owner mind you :).
The vendor shall remain anonymous for now pending acceptable reconciliation. Ideally I'm looking for one wheel, but will buy a set if that's my only option. I have benefited from everyone's knowledge at NSXPrime since I bought the car 5 years ago, but only recently did the official sign-up on the site, so unfortunately... no PM function for me at this point.

If you have a wheel or wheels you can part with, please call or text Tony @ 949-275-3411.

Thanks, appreciate the help!

Good catch - should have clarified - its a rear wheel.

I did see Honchos newly machined 7-spokes, but I'm hoping to find a single wheel, pair or older full set that needs some attention.... just to keep costs down if at all possible.

Thanks!

Back