• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Help!!! Door ding fix (SF)

Hello

Just noticed i got a very minor door ding on the driver side and it bugs me :redface:
The ding is located about 6 inches fwrd of the key hole.
Is there anyone here that could recommend someone who can fix the ding?
I would prefer if someone had one of their NSX repaired.

Help...

Sup dude, sorry to hear about the door ding, man, what a bee - yatch! :redface: Hope you find the right guy to fix it soon...

Last edited:
I would recommend Sal from Dent Experts. He took out a tiny ding on my roof, and several on my Lexus. He does great work, and I unhesitatingly recommend him. Sal Contreras, Dent Experts 650/349-3368

ss5153 said:
Sup dude, sorry to hear about the door ding, man, must be those SUVs that parked next to you at work? :mad: (get em back!!!)
haha. let me get my crowbar! :biggrin:
I check. did not get the ding that day.
spartan2-3 said:
Ariel,
I know somebody from "dentpro", he popped out a similar ding on my car several years ago, twas a piece of cake for him. I'll have to dig up for his #.
your car meaning..... your NSX???
Great.. hope u find the number. And if u do Pls pls pls give me the number. :redface:
calexand said:
I would recommend Sal from Dent Experts. He took out a tiny ding on my roof, and several on my Lexus. He does great work, and I unhesitatingly recommend him. Sal Contreras, Dent Experts 650/349-3368
When u said he took out a tiny ding on your roof.. Was it your NSX?
got his number... will give him a call

The reason I’m asking if they worked on your NSX or not is that a few years back my wife's civic had a ding on the “A” pillar and I had some dent pro guy fix it.
Well after the job was done… The surface looked perfect and you cant even tell that there was a ding. But if u look closely at the paint under the clear coat... I was seeing some weird indents on the paint. and looked pretty ugly if u look up close. Now me being very meticulous with my NSX that guy’s dent repair job is just DEVENITELY NOT be acceptable!!!
Now I'm not sure if there’s any diff on repairing a ding from a sheet metal car :biggrin: or aluminum car(nsx) :biggrin: body panels.

Last edited:
Ariel-
Sorry to hear about the ding. I have used Ted Martelle from the Dent Wizard on my cars, but not the NSX yet - no need. He did a great job on my Acura CL Type S and it was that Midnight Black Pearl. Telephone 510.719.7710.
Good luck, Michael

To clarify, the tiny roof ding I had removed was on my NSX. I have a targa, and it was on the metal hoop in front of the back window. Sal removed the interior panels, pushed it out, and reassembled. I think it was about $100, and I cannot see any sign of it anymore.

Chip

Ken's link above mentions West Coast Dents. They do good work. www.westcoastdents.com.

Even though I park in the farthest spot in the parking lot, they still seem to find me. I've had two dings on my NSX removed (one on driver door and one on passenger door). I've had one ding removed on my Integra (with paint scratch filled in), two dings removed on Lisa's Lexus and had them fix the hood on the Lexus when I got into a little bender with a truck (no paintwork, looks good as before). As you can see, I am a repeat customer because they do good work. If I showed you the spots where they did all of the work, you wouldn't know it. Give them a call. The guy who does my cars is Robert Valenzuela: Co-Founder and Technician.

mickeylex said:
Ken's link above mentions West Coast Dents. They do good work. www.westcoastdents.com.

Even though I park in the farthest spot in the parking lot, they still seem to find me. I've had two dings on my NSX removed (one on driver door and one on passenger door). I've had one ding removed on my Integra (with paint scratch filled in), two dings removed on Lisa's Lexus and had them fix the hood on the Lexus when I got into a little bender with a truck (no paintwork, looks good as before). As you can see, I am a repeat customer because they do good work. If I showed you the spots where they did all of the work, you wouldn't know it. Give them a call. The guy who does my cars is Robert Valenzuela: Co-Founder and Technician.

Cool Deal.
Just called Robert. he wants me to bring in the nsx, so he could take a look and repair.

Thanks eveyone.
(i knew prime would never let me down on times like these) :smile:

will post the outcome after repairs.

WOO HOO!!!
WELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's now fixed by "WestCoastDents"
Finally i now can eat and sleep. he he.... :biggrin:
I will post pix tonite when i get home.

So, post the pics already :tongue:
I hope Robert did a good job for you. PM me if you had any issues. I need to see him for (yet) another ding on Lisa's car and if there is any feedback from your service, I'll mention it to him.

OVER ALL!!!
I was very satisifed with the work. I highly recomend them. I will be a repeat cust if i ever need a ding removed, but hope wont be the nsx again.
Robert was great and only charged me $60 due to my ding was very minor and easy access. :biggrin:

Attachments

• B 4 Repair.JPG
    B 4 Repair.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 632
  • After Repair.JPG
    After Repair.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 187
Back