• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help in finding a member

Please see my posting on buyer’s experience titled rip offed Does anyone on the West Coast know this persons Prime name?

update on personname = Tuan Vuaddress 229141 Se 271 St pl. Maple valley WA 98038 phone number listed is no good 425 432 5852

I thought you said his name was "mr Waller"? Which thread is right?

- - - Updated - - -

425-235-4607
206-334-8914

27640 236TH CT SE
MAPLE VALLEY, WA 98038-2040

Last edited:
a member posted this to my issue on the buyer add section

'Mr Waller' appears to be Tuan A. Vu, this guy is on Facebook, search for Tuan Vu, he's the one with the University of Washington in his link.... has a red NSX right on his page... looks like he spent the money he stole from you on a looks like this guy has several names he goes by . If amyone knows him or has a number i would like to speek with him about the parts he sold me

'Mr Waller' appears to be Tuan A. Vu, this guy is on Facebook, search for Tuan Vu, he's the one with the University of Washington in his link.... has a red NSX right on his page... looks like he spent the money he stole from you on a looks like this guy has several names he goes by . If amyone knows him or has a number i would like to speek with him about the parts he sold me

I gave you his address and phone number in my post last week.

yes and thank you , but the phone # is no longer any good
i also checked other phone numbers in the area but they were not his or his wifes .

Back