• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help, look at a car please

Since selling my 98 spa yellow a year a go, i have been going thru major withdrawls. been looking to get another. a 2003 spa yellow in Fullerton hit the auto trader yesterday and i may be interested. the miles are a little high for a 2003 and i am not too sure yet of the yellow interior. but i am willing to fly down and look if a preliminary look looks good. in speaking to the owner, the main issue may be a re-paint to the rear fender. the owner is the second owner and his "car friend" tells him the fender has been repainted. the owner insists the car drives and runs perfect and h cannot tell the fender has been painted. at the asking price for the newer year, i MAY not be turned away totaly if this is the case. i would SURELY have a PPI done if i get serious. however i am not going to waste my time if someone on here with some decent NSX knowledge looks at the car and tells me not to waist my time or money. if I do end uip flying down, to look, i will buy lunch at your choice weather i buy the car or not. any help would be appriciated. PM me for details if you can help. please dont steal the deal too :wink: thanks in advance to anyone that can help !!! Dave

Dave,
I saw the car on AutoTrader as well. Not too far from where I am and wouldn't mind checking it out for you. However, I'm not sure what you would consider to be "decent" NSX knowledge. I can test drive the car for you, take a few photos and check for any oddities. Also, if there is a particular area you want me to concentrate on, let me know.

Btw, I've been meaning to ask you. What type of after market clutch did you have on your '98 NSX? ;)

Jerry

whats the deal? :biggrin:

well if im in the area i would like to help out.

also i can do a ppi if it comes time.

regards

Rob

Back