• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me check out this NSX

GOSH!! no i do not know what part it is in..however, there is a phone number to the dealer if you so kinda check it out for me provided it doesn't inconvenience you.. 713.777.9977

thank you very much..

hi,sorry, for some reason i lost this thread and just found it again... i'll see what i can find out tomorrow...

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...
NSXCA #108

kaye,
thank you very much for your help into this. however, you can disregard my request unless you would like to double check for me. an online friend of mind went over yesterday to look at and found mold in the trunk and stated that the car is rough...some inconsistants information about the car's history...i guess i can cross this off of my list--of course, you might have a different opionion on this.

Mold in the trunk is a scary thing to see in Houston. I've seen many flood-damaged cars in that area. We had a New Toyota Camry with (Hurricane related) flood damage over the dash totaled -- but the insurance company sold it at auction, no telling where it ended up after that.

i concur...

i went over this morning and it indeed had mold in the trunk, a hood that didn't align properly with one of the headlights, an inoperative power antenna, and some weird-ass shifter that came off in my hand. the interior was well lived in. all 4 wheels had curb scrapes... all in all, not impressive. but he did give me a car fax on it...
biggrin.gif

let me know if you need anything else.

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...
NSXCA #108

my pleasure...

let me know if i can do anything else to help...

btw, it's a california car... still had the cali plates on it and the carfax indicated torrance as one of the registration addresses.

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...
NSXCA #108

[This message has been edited by Number 6 (edited 26 October 2002).]

Back