• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here in Chicago for 1.5 weeks

Well I just finished a great weekend at ITREXPO as I do every year and am now in Chicago for 1.5 weeks.

Anything going on that might be fun to check out here in CHICAGO?

I have my track NSX here although it is in a trailer... but it is street legal if i fix the headlight lol!

-Ravi

480 two oh four

nice... glad to you came down here!! i hope we can have a small nsx meet while you are in town.
anyone?

Lets do it

- - - Updated - - -

There are place called rand red's hot.
Taste just like gene and judes..if you guys want hotdogs we can try rand red's this time

Lets do it

- - - Updated - - -

There are place called rand red's hot.
Taste just like gene and judes..if you guys want hotdogs we can try rand red's this time

Where is the place?

Ravi, do you think you have the time to meet today?

Last edited:
Haha.. rand red's hot is located in1441 Rand Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Open today 11:00 am – 10:00 pm

I'm helping a friend move today and we are still not done. How about if we meet tomorrow or on Tuesday?

This time I'm talking to Ravi and we are on for Thursday night. I get out of work at 6 so the earliest I can make is just after 7pm. Ravi said that he will bring the race car "if there was a decent group". I'm fine with meeting either at Portillo's or we can check out Rand red's in Des Plaines.

Who's in?

This time I'm talking to Ravi and we are on for Thursday night. I get out of work at 6 so the earliest I can make is just after 7pm. Ravi said that he will bring the race car "if there was a decent group". I'm fine with meeting either at Portillo's or we can check out Rand red's in Des Plaines.

Who's in?

Lol, I didn't notice any replys!

DOH!

yeah I am in the Lincolnwood area, but I brought my ST2 car which is up in northbrook in a trailer. If we are having a few of us meeting up, i'll go unload it and fix the broken headlight. I would need help putting it BACK in the trailer though and i'd have to see if I can even do that at night where it is stored.

if not, i'll just roll with Brylek and meet some new folks! I'll be back again soon anyways and probably be leaving the car here permanently.

Ravi

- - - Updated - - -

PS. We can TECHNICALLY do this saturday morning too, which allows me to get my car and pack it up at night as well, I leave sunday. Again i'll have to confirm I have access to the car. I just cant leave it out overnight with no security *duH* lol

IM GOOD WITH ANY DAY. ON THURSDAY WE HAVE COUPLE CHOICES.
1.Portillo's
2.Rand Red's Hot (Every Tuesday they have classic car show)
3. Schaumburg has another car meet at 861 S Roselle RD, Schaumburg il 60193
(all nsx member can swing by and show off? haha) maybe too childish?

I would start a separate thread as it just seems like the few of us are following in here. May gain more traction that way.

im open tonight too!!!

Making dinner with my hosts tonight! If you guys gotta meetup with out me no big deal :) Just want to meet some peeps eventually! I am here often.

sounds good.. anyone?

Back