• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here is the aerial video of my car on the track.

I am so jealous your defroster vent hasn't cracked yet! So jealous.........

That's not Mario's dash Ryu :wink:

Ok,

Since several of you were concerned about my tendency to spin out, I have a received an offer from Johnathan (Track Addict) to be my personal instructor when I go to Chuckwalla later this month. I'm looking forward to getting some great tips from a fellow NSX owner and track experienced instructor. Anyone else want to go?

I don't think that you have a "tendency" to spin out, in fact, I really like that you're willing to push the car past the limit. Teaching you will be a joy and I know you're going to be great.

Last edited:
Well, I'm starting to get serious! I just order a harness bar from T-Dave. As I get better, I will eventually move up to the intermediate class with the Alfa Rome group I run with, In order to run in the intermediate group with the Alfa Club, you must have a 5 or 6 point harness and a fire extinguisher. I want to keep my stock seats, so I will need to check out the thread on how to install the sub-belt hole in the stock seat.

Is there anyone in the SoCal area that has done this?

Back