• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Hertz 6.5in HV 165 200W Component speaker set

DPG

Experienced Member
I have a set of Hertz HV165 6.5 inch 200W component speakers for sale. Good working order. I have decided to go no stereo in the car, so this is up for sale. One of the crossovers is missing its cover, but still 100% functional with no problems. Comes with two 6.5 inch speakers, two 1 inch tweeters, and crossovers. Amazing sound quality. About $400-$500 new from what I've seen. They are not the current model out from that company as far as I know, but they don't seem to be abundantly available used either (I couldn't find a single complete set identical to mine). PM for pictures.

$200 shipped.

Last edited:
Back