• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Custom Fiberglass Subwoofer Box w/ 8" Sub and Component Speakers

For sale is a custom fiberglass subwoofer box with an Eclipse 87081.4 8" subwoofer. The box has been carpeted on the back side and has a carbon fiber wrap on the front side. The subwoofer box uses the factory mounting tabs on the passenger floor. Also have a set of Diamond Audio 6.5" component speakers with tweeters and crossover. Custom mounting brackets are included to mount the speakers (with crossovers) in the factory Bose door locations. The component speakers are Diamond Audio M5 series. The component speakers and mounting brackets are enough to do both left and right doors.

I removed this from a 91 NSX that I just bought. I am going back to factory Bose speakers for originality. In order to use the Subwoofer or the component speakers you will need to buy an aftermarket amp. The amp that was in the car was going bad(had very bad alternator whine). The component speakers and subwoofer where working in the car when removed.

$275 shipped obo

IMG_0897.jpgIMG_0895.jpgIMG_0900.jpgIMG_0898.jpgIMG_0902.jpgIMG_0903.jpg

Back