• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HEY CAR GUY, I got another car for you.

IMO this is THE best color for this car.

http://motorcars-of-georgia.ebizautos.com/detail.aspx?iid=1015021

1015021_1.jpg

1015021_2.jpg

Love the matching head gear

1015021_7.jpg

That's some pretty impressive mileage for that car. I figured it would be someone's garage queen. The price seems a bit high though, even for a McLaren.

oh mate!!
my if i had no limit car.
only seen one in Australia before and it was crashed!

i guess i don't think the price is too high... as crazy as that sounds.

if there were 399 ENZOs sold, (i forget the % that hit US shores, but it was more than 64) and there are 64 McLaren's... Enzo's have, may still, go for $1,000,000...

then I don't think $1,600,000 is completely unreasonable considering th Mclaren is more famous than the ENZO and rarer.

All right gentlemen, get in line for a spin around the block once CarGuy! buys this...

1. Arshad

(Hey, might as well start early, just in case he buys it!) :)

I thought he was looking for a silver one?

And that price is a little high. I am pretty sure that car has already had 2 or 3 owners at this point. I know a F1LM sold about 3 yrs ago for the same price and those were even more rare.

Why by an outdated Mclaren when you can have a Veyron for about the same price?

Now granted, if I had the $$ I would buy it in a heartbeat....

ccns23 said:
I thought he was looking for a silver one?

And that price is a little high. I am pretty sure that car has already had 2 or 3 owners at this point. I know a F1LM sold about 3 yrs ago for the same price and those were even more rare.

Why by an outdated Mclaren when you can have a Veyron for about the same price?

Now granted, if I had the $$ I would buy it in a heartbeat....

The same can be said about the NSX:biggrin:

Eeeeh check out those warning lights for parking brake etc., they look.. NORMAL.
mai-45ad0ac49c.jpg

And check out the controls for the electric window. I GOT THEM TOO IN MY E34. Tihihihi
mai-16f2cd7680.jpg

Gorgeous exterior color. Someday..

Carguy!: I keep my fingers crossed for you.

All that thing needs is a big-ass wing, a set of 24" chrome wheels, and a coffee-can exhaust tip. :wink:

Arshad said:
All right gentlemen, get in line for a spin around the block once CarGuy! buys this...

1. Arshad
2. Ccns23

(Hey, might as well start early, just in case he buys it!) :)

I think you might be onto something here Arshad.....

SCS2k said:
All that thing needs is a big-ass wing, a set of 24" chrome wheels, and a coffee-can exhaust tip. :wink:

You must of seem my list of future mods for this car! :eek:

I just received a phone call from the dealer that is selling the car, somehow they got my phone number without requesting the info from ebay. Does anyone know how you can get someones phone number without ebay also sending the bidder an email that someone just pulled their contact info?

Ryanmcd2 said:
Not sure but I live close to that place if you need someone to take a look at it for ya.

Thanks for the offer, but I think this is a car I need to see myself. :smile:

I wouldn't blame you if you drove down to see it anyway though!

Carguy! said:
I just received a phone call from the dealer that is selling the car, somehow they got my phone number without requesting the info from ebay. Does anyone know how you can get someones phone number without ebay also sending the bidder an email that someone just pulled their contact info?

I only thought you can request users persoanl info (phone #, address, etc.) if you were in a current transaction. Seller and buyer tranny. That is odd. Either way, I really hoipe you get a McLaren oneday as I would kill to see it up close. I got the chance to bee behind you in that CGT and it was amazing so I can only imagine what the F1 sounds like! WOW! :eek: Good luck and I hope see that badbay @ Bakers someday. :wink:

np man, and I am sure that the car is clean so really no need to have someone look at it. Not like it's a beater NSX ;)

Carguy! said:
Thanks for the offer, but I think this is a car I need to see myself. :smile:

I wouldn't blame you if you drove down to see it anyway though!

|Adeel said:
Carguy: If you get this, will the CGT be sold?

No way! I love the CGT and I am planning on keeping it forever.

Taking the top off in nice weather is something that is hard to beat! :smile:

robr said:
That's some pretty impressive mileage for that car. I figured it would be someone's garage queen. The price seems a bit high though, even for a McLaren.

I agree, $1,600,000:confused:, not like I am buying it if it was discounted to a $1 mil. But I guess I can dream all I want with my play money..

Back