• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey guys. Anybody have any info on this car?

I don't have any info on this car, but to me the line below raises a bit of a red flag. Usually this means the owner found something wrong after he purchased and needs to unload it quickly. Again since I don't know this car I can't be sure this is the case. I would have someone that knows the NSX go with you, I'm sure there are several owners in your area that would be happy to help. If you end up buying it for that price what you may not know is how much work it truly needs unless you uncover that before the purchase. Good Luck.

"I just bough this car but, have to sell due to personal issues."

If the car is in the condition as described, it should be fetching a much higher price...unless the seller is really desperate. Regardless if you, or you and another NSX owner view the vehicle, make sure you get a PPI on it.

Good luck.

I don't have any info on this car, but to me the line below raises a bit of a red flag. Usually this means the owner found something wrong after he purchased and needs to unload it quickly. Again since I don't know this car I can't be sure this is the case. I would have someone that knows the NSX go with you, I'm sure there are several owners in your area that would be happy to help. If you end up buying it for that price what you may not know is how much work it truly needs unless you uncover that before the purchase. Good Luck.

"I just bough this car but, have to sell due to personal issues."

That was the line that got my attention also.

Back