• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey I just want to know how much my 2000 NSX-T 40k miles worth? I think about to sale it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
me thinks nang maybe suspect...hmmm first post, are we really friends/sale muck...

is it stock? and no accidents? if yes to both probably 95-100k, especially if you put it on auction sites like bring a trailer. That place brings big money to stock low mile na1/na2 NSXs.

it is complete bone stock, Red 6 speed manual transmission, brown interior and sets and it still have diamond sticker on the window and real window

it is complete bone stock, Red 6 speed manual transmission, brown interior and sets and it still have diamond sticker on the window and real window
Prime does not allow for sale threads outside of the marketplace. Sometimes, folks try to get around that by posting a "how much do you think my car is worth" thread like this one and then just take offers. If you'd like to sell the car, list it here and please use the for sale template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back